Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.07-Pre1) released.

More
14 years 5 months ago #75806 by Playaveli
1.Press F8 to toggle commentary in the match / or switch off commentary in the options of SWOS main menu (in game)!
2. Yes, choose fullscreen mode on startup screen of total pack and tick wide screen .

Done.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #75866 by marcin20
hi,

i have a poblem with the swos total pack.
I have windows vista and two gamepads (USB), the problem is that only one gamepad is working while calibration in menu swos++. me and my friend play with gamepads and we dont know whats wrong.
please help me.

thx

Marcin

More
14 years 5 months ago #75900 by Oli O.
SWOS hates 2 USB Controllers, that s it.

In most cases you can use 1. But 2 is impossible. Don t forget that SWOS bases on DOS, which wasn t programmed for dealing with USB.

More
14 years 5 months ago #75940 by marcin20
I was playing with 2 USB controlers on windows XP, I used program VDM sound, and everything was going well.
But now on vista, if there is some solution to play with 2 USB controllers please help.

cheeers

• atahualpa_montezuma
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #76035 by atahualpa_montezuma
Replied by atahualpa_montezuma on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.
starwindz stopped to release new versions ^^

More
14 years 5 months ago #76305 by Victor Brasil
I have 1 question only - :

On the PC Version of this Pack 1.10 v4,the graphics are strange i dont know how to explain but i want to get it like the original version...

Thanks 0

More
14 years 5 months ago #76519 by djowGer
How do you reset controls, outside the launcher?

• Master C
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 4 months ago #76608 by Master C
Replied by Master C on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.
Hi to all - my very first post!

So glad i came across this website - i loved SWOS back in the day and a chance to play it again on my PC is a dream come true - CLASS!!!

I hate to be such a novice but could someone guide me through this total pack? I have installed it and calibrated my joystick, however the game was quite slow and lagged as such, as well as the commentary being lagged. Their are so many different option to choose from when starting the total pack - i presume i should be selecting the PC (doscbox) rather than the Amiga (winUAE)?

Te other options, size, wide screen, CPU cycles and enhancement i am not quite sure whats best to select?

The next step is obviously selecting the Team DB, Graphics and Sound - i can see no doubt a lot of guys have put some hard work into creatiing all these options but what options should i be going for? What would you recommend?

My other question was a lot of people seem to be posting different updates - what updates should you be downloading - i noted the orinal post had a 02_swostp_mm_update.exe update - are these easy to install?

Perhaps when i originally tried the in game it was slow as i only have a Intel Process 4 1.50 Ghz and 896 of RAM??

Thanks so much in advance guys i know i ve babbled on a bit with all the questions, but i really appreciate anyone who can help.

Happy SWOS gaming from now on i hope :D

More
14 years 4 months ago #76612 by carling476
I use the pc version amiga version is for online mode to play other players etc.
reason why its lagging is cos of the CPU Cycles try increasing this to say 17000
depends on performance of your pc.
its upto you what size of screen you want this could be fullscreen etc.
team database the best recommended is the sync latest update as this will not crash during play.
EWG SWOS SOUND MOD C/ is the best sound to use at this time.
For the graphics the best is
swosgrafiki 2006. goodluck

• Master C
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 4 months ago #76824 by Master C
Replied by Master C on topic Re: SWOS-Total Pack (V1.10-pre4) released.
Thanks Carling - due to my PC when i increase the CPU it actually gets worse - 7000-8000 seems to do the trick. I haven t installed any of the available updates yet - when you do this - is it a case of dragging the installed files into your swos directory or swos data folder?? Does anyone know the best updates, also for career mode?

Cheers

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds