Change Nationality

• rw9018
  • rw9018's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #83794 by rw9018
Change Nationality was created by rw9018
Hello

Is there a way to change nationality midway through a career. I forogt to specify Polish at start and now only get offered England job. Is there a hex edit in the .car file that you can change to change your coaches nationality?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #83809 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Change Nationality
Check this:
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=3306.0

And then use search function to look for your coach name! It will need some testing though...

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #84125 by rw9018
Replied by rw9018 on topic Re: Change Nationality

Thanks for the suggestions Playaveli, I looked around the area where the Coach Name appears in the .car file, but there doesn t seem to be anything specifying coach nationality there.

I started two new careers, with everything the same except the coach nationality, and then compared the .car files. The only differences start at D5DC and continue for a few lines, but I haven t been able to work out what they mean yet. Maybe someone with better Hex skills might be able to tell what s going on in this region.

It would be great to figure this out... I ve always found it annoying that you only get offered National Team jobs by the nation which you select at the start. I know that if you select Other nationality you get offered the job of the league you re managing in. I would like to get sacked by one National team, build my career up again, and then get offered another national team job! I often get sacked on purpose from National team jobs after 4 years as I get bored of having no transfers etc... Maybe figuring out this bit of Hex will allow you to do this?

More
13 years 11 months ago #84126 by Playaveli
D5DC is the hex adress for money (bank balance)! ;)
www.sensiblesoccer.info/forum/index.php?topic=346.0

• rw9018
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #84178 by rw9018
Replied by rw9018 on topic Re: Change Nationality

There are also other Hex differences in the lines after D5C5. I don t know what they do though. I tried changing them all but still got offered the national job for the country selected at the start so they definitely don t specify coach nationality.

I ve run out of ideas, anyone else got any???

More
13 years 11 months ago #84187 by Playaveli
Choose nationality OTHER at your start. Then you get offered the job of the country you are currently coaching in.

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds