Re: CBM Cup (First notice)

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #104137 by Pallister
Dear Community,

I m thinking to start an Offline Tournament a few weeks after the SensiDays. This Topic is made to see who is probably interested to join this cup.

The tournament will be played in a very special location. As you may know I m selling several Commodore Computers and their peripherals/accessories. My storage is large enough to play a tournament in it. Playing on Amigas...surrounded by Amigas...on tables which are probably build on Amigas :D That s why I ve choosed the name CBM Cup. CBM means Commodore Business Machines. As we re playing right in the middle of tons of them I thought it s a good choice hehe.

Ok, getting more serious now :)

I want to know who would be able to join, for example in early September. Especially I wanna know if some of my danish friends can join as the location is not that far away hehe. Oh ehm...the location and some other details:

- The tournament will be played in a small village near Itzehoe, not far away from the highway A23.
- We ll only play an Amiga tournament (one day), so no PC SWOS, sorry.
- No costs for location
- Starting fee maximum 5€
- tournament shall start at approx. 13cet, so I guess it s possible to arrive in the morning
- tournament mode will be planned that way, that it s finished on 21cet at latest, so even enough time for driving home
- Cups for place 1-3
- medals for every participant
- enough hardware is there (of course!)...noone needs to bring anything

Ok, details can be changed of course. Depends on who and how much are able to come.

So, if you re generally interested it would be cool if you post here. I ll see how many possible participants we ll have until the end of July.

Best regards
Pallister

P.S.: OFFLINE RULEZ!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #104143 by lobo
I m more than interested. Is the nearest airport Hamburg?

More
12 years 9 months ago #104146 by Pallister
Yeah, m8. Hamburg Fuhlsbüttel isn t that far away. I m sure we can arrange some pick up for everyone who s coming by plane :)

Would be awesome to have you here, Rafal...

More
12 years 9 months ago #104158 by HairFU
Maybe I come. It is in my home region. But it depends on a lot of things. On 1st of August I start my new job and don t know yet if I can make it. I will tell you later, when you have a fix date and I have checked out my working time.

An idea would be to also ask in forum64, german amiga community and maybe the nomam forum (after the swos tournament on the 1st northern german community meeting, the Atari guys decided to organize a own amiga swos tournament on their atari meeting).

More
12 years 9 months ago #104161 by Fruit Mec
I m interested, too 8)

More
12 years 9 months ago #104162 by Pallister

I m interested, too 8)

That s great. The trip is only a Katzensprung for you...

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #104163 by Fruit Mec

That s great. The trip is only a Katzensprung for you...

Yeah

I can pick-up 3 from the airport with my Ford KA (or 4 very small people) 8)

More
12 years 9 months ago #104166 by Pallister
PERFECT!!!

More
12 years 9 months ago #104171 by AndYpsilon
I m interested in every SWOS tournament :)

However, it s to early for me now to decide...

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #104194 by St.Vitus
I m generally interested, though I cannot confirm it now. Me, my girlfriend and my little daughter have relatives in HH so perhaps I can connect the tournament with a visit...  ;D

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds