Re: CBM Cup 2011

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #104784 by Pallister
CBM Cup 2011 was created by Pallister
CBM Cup 2011
September 10th

After a long time I ll organize another offline tournament for the SWOS Community. The tournament will be hold in a very special location, which is probably THE place to play an Amiga tournament. We ll play in the middle of hundreds of Amiga Computers in my storage. A lot to do for me to make it the right place hehe...but I ll manage the chaos in time.

Organizing details:

1. Tournament fee 5€, depending on the number of participants and amount of medals/trophies which has to be bought
2. ONE DAY tournament. I have no chance to provide any sleeping place as my storage isn t really a place to sleep in hehe. But I ll gladly help to find a cheap place if you need one.

POSSIBLE EXCEPTION:

I plan to expand my storage place. The other half of the building is empty, but not renovated yet. But it s a dry place. So if you have a camp bed for example it would be possible to sleep there. There is a toilet, but no shower. Again...this huge room does look like a room which has to be renovated...so don t expect a glamourous acomodation :)

3. Tournament start will be 13.00 CET and should be finished 8 hours later. Start means start of playing, not of the draw etc. The draw will be 12.30 CET. Please ensure that you re there on time.
4. Enough hardware is there. You just need to bring your own Controller. And if you forget it...I have enough to choose from ;D

Location details:

The tournament will be hold in a small village near Hamburg. Zip code is 25548. To get the full adress, please write a PM via Forum.

Map:

As some of you may know I m a full time business seller for Commodore Computer. My storage is huge and a great place to play a SWOS tournament. Disadvantage: no chance to sleep in the location.

Tournament details:

- we play Amiga SWOS only, no PC SWOS
- tournament will be played on Amiga 1200 Computers
- depending on the number of participants we ll have 4-8 full systems. Each four players -- one system
- no custom tactics allowed
- free team to choose, using the online save disk
- there will be result sheets on every table, showing who s next to play and where you have to enter your results
- there will be an additional Classic SensibleSoccer K.O tournament (2 legs)

Amiga SWOS Tournament mode:

Two groups will be played. Group matches will be played as friendly matches.
The first 4 Players of each group will reach the Super League, where everyone plays 1x vs each other IN ONE CREATED SWOS League. The other 8 players will play a placement group 1x each other, playing IN ONE CREATED SWOS League too. That ensures that you can play with a full healthy squad in the first round and have to be creative/skilled in second round, probably having some injuries/red cards.

After that, 1st of Super League will play vs. 8th of Placement Group, 2nd vs 7th and so on.

Playing this modus means to play vs the maximum of different players.

In KOs we ll play 2x 3min + ET if Replay + no penalties

What to win?

There will be cups for Place 1-3, medals for place 4-8 and also something for EVERY participant :)
Not to forget that I always honour the Goalscoringsuperstarhero and the best defence :)

Ladies and Gentlemen...it looks like we ll have another SWOS Offline event to look forward to :) Signed players list looks promising.

If you have any question, just post here please!

Thank you for your attention
Pallister

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #104795 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: CBM Cup 2011
nicenicenice! I m in 8)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104804 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: CBM Cup 2011
I m intressted but not sure if I can make it. I think I ll decide on last minute if can come or not.

More
12 years 8 months ago #104810 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: CBM Cup 2011

I m intressted but not sure if I can make it. I think I ll decide on last minute if can come or not.

Expected that ;D

More
12 years 8 months ago #104811 by HairFU
Just to be sure. This is the torunament mode (look on my graphic)?

More
12 years 8 months ago #104812 by Pallister
You ve exactly put the described modus into this graphic, yeah :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #104813 by HairFU
Ok, sounds nice. Something new that evryone from super- and 2nd chance group reach the next round.

More
12 years 8 months ago #105600 by Pallister
One week to go. So far all signed up players will join for sure.

IMPORTANT: If you need a sleeping place from SAT to SUN please write me a PM. Thank you :)

More
12 years 8 months ago #105601 by Pallister
Oh and...we re 15 players now. One more could sign up, then we reached the maximum.

More
12 years 7 months ago #105799 by Pallister
Yo, tomorrow this tournament will start.

Again I want to warn you...don t be shocked about the chaos there, I tried my best.

A1200s already built up, enough seats etc are there.

I ll buy some drinks like beer, Coke etc. I ll charge the money they had cost for it, so please care for some pocket money :)

We can order something to eat (Pizza, Döner, Cropque etc) at around 17 o clock, there will be a sandwich toaster also with some toast/cheese/salami etc.

I tried to give every detail to every participatn. Haven t heard back from Bobbie or Blazej yet, hope you ll come. Pls contact me about that.

Ok then, c u tomorrow ;D

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds