Re: Synchronated Updates

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #18258 by BMarioni
Replied by BMarioni on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Hmmm, are you visiting www.femexfut.org.mx? If you are I might need to research a bit. I was looking for one myself. I found one about Primera Division A. It has a forum and I asked them if fans could post their team s lineup with nationalities, positions, and maybe pictures. I haven t checked up on that. I ll let you know as soon as I find a good one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #18260 by BMarioni
Hey, whenever you re done with Mexico could I see a screenshot of the teams? Especially Indios (Cd. Juarez - Primera A) and U.N.A.M.
I would really like that. ;D

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #18268 by Synchronated
That is the website I m looking at, yes. It s too slow, and in Firefox it totally crashes my computer, and in Maxthon it doesn t work properly (it cuts off... I can see the defenders and midfielders but not the attackers)...

My usual sources have all the data for the Primera Division so that s *not* a problem... I have done half the teams there already... but the second division will be a problem. Does this site www.mediotiempo.com/ cover Primera Division A? I couldn t find any site with the data except the official site, which is impossible to use!

Oh, and thanks for the support guys! :)

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #18347 by BMarioni
No, that website covers Primera Division, only. I had a hard time finding one yesterday. Is not easy to find one since media is not that all interested in it (except for the promotion game). I think I m getting closer to finding one. I ll let you know. Cheers!

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #18351 by Synchronated
OK cheers!

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #18364 by Synchronated
If you could use the official site to figure out the preferred XIs for the A teams, just noting down the shirt numbers EG

G 1
RB 21
D 15
D 14
LB 3
RW 7
DM 44
M 10
LW 11
A 9
A 88

That would help me immensely with Primer Division A. As it is each team has about 40 players and the website really doesn t agree with my PC!

More
17 years 3 weeks ago - 17 years 3 weeks ago #18374 by Synchronated
The official website works OK if I use Opera so maybe it isn t a big problem :)

I have done the Primera Division already.

Although UNAM was the most difficult lineup to do...! Any mistakes can be emailed to me anyway.

I will post a new update when I ve tried to do Primera Division A.

edit: just a taster... I have had to modify the files to get 24 teams in Primera A...

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18404 by BMarioni
Hmmm... the U.N.A.M. line-up is kind of shaky. I ll send you my half-way finished Mexican League file (Primera is done but Primera A needs work :)). Line-ups are the result of watching the Mexican League every weekend ;D. At least my favorite team, U.N.A.M., is precise (the other ones are quite good also but not as good as U.N.A.M.). Check it out and see if you agree with the values. If you like you may copy the uniforms, names, and line-ups. Use it as an aid towards your Mexican Update. It s very good, though, especially for Indios (They are my hometown team ;D).

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18407 by Synchronated
The uniforms I am using are the ones on the official website, so should be no problem.

UNAM is actually the only line-up I had a problem with... I had no problems with any other teams.

According to my data the most regular players in this season have been

Rodriguez
Velarde(RB)-Castro-Palacios-Veron-Chiapas(LB)
Lopez(RW)-Sancho-Augusto(LW)
Palencia-Scocco

But I don t use the 5-3-2 in SWOS data as the 5-3-2 formation in SWOS is useless (the centre backs are in front of the full-backs... it s all wrong!)... can one of Castro, Palacios or Veron play in defensive midfield in a 4-4-2? Obviously I cannot see Mexican soccer so I just have to work with data alone.

If you send your file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I ll use your info from UNAM and Indios :) thanks for your help. Palencia is £550k in case you were wondering!

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #18410 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
From my experience last year, I know how much work it is to update a league... Good job Synchronated. But you should have made Afonso Alves better ;)

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds