Re: Synchronated Updates

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #18412 by Synchronated
You re probably right. He ll be a little better on the next update :) he did already have a maximum finishing skill though.

EDIT: The official website for Mexico is not up-to-date or complete for Primera Division A teams... I m going to need a better source for this information! I will only be able to produce a rough Primera Division A until I have a better source. I don t like to do this as the rest of the update is far more accurate...

EDIT EDIT: OK, the update download now includes the Mexican league, all teams, 18 in PD, 24 in PDA... and a better Afonso Alves. Anything I should change in either Mexico division, let me know and I will fix it. Mainly in the nationalities of players in Primera Division A... for a lot of players this info just wasn t available!

I will probably do Argentina and Brazil before doing more European leagues now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 11 months ago #18424 by BMarioni
Replied by BMarioni on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
I would be more than glad to provide you with this info. The official website really lacks info about players. Is not good at all. But I ll help in everything I can. Thanx a lot, though, for your exemplary dedication to updating SWOS. Cheers!

More
16 years 11 months ago #18530 by Synchronated
I ve managed to find nationality info on a lot of Primera Division A players in Football Manager of all places...

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #18806 by Synchronated
OK, new update online, includes Argentine league (both divisions). Brazil next... actually I can t really do Brazil until their season starts, so I ll come back to Europe for now.

And yes, Instituto s front two really is Daniel Jimenez and Daniel Gimenez. It s not a mistake :)

More
16 years 11 months ago #18826 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Really nice. Just have Problems to use it in the PC Version (it crashed when i look at Brazil league). But keep on working.
How many leagues left?

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #18829 by Synchronated
Quite a few more leagues... ten or twelve maybe.

I have not touched the Brazil league at all, so it should not crash there.

For the PC version you will have to modify your sws.exe for the correct number of teams in some leagues as the original exe differs from real life 2006-07 season, and my updates don t. Use Whiteulver s editor for this, or just use custom tournaments.

More
16 years 11 months ago #18968 by BMarioni
Hey, Synchro. Sorry to say this but your Mexican League update crashes before I even pick a team. Have you fixed this? Please let me know.

P.S.: The update is quite good! I like it a lot.

More
16 years 11 months ago #18969 by Synchronated
What version of SWOS are you using?

I have fixed the Amiga SWOS2 file so the Amiga update does not crash, but you will need to edit your sws.exe with Whiteulver s editor if you re using the PC version.

The default game expects 20 teams in the Primera Division and 20 in P.D.A. The edit (as real life) contains 18 in Primera Division and 24 in P.D.A... this can cause a crash if you haven t edited the sws.exe, but you can still play with the teams in custom tournaments etc

This is all in the readme ;)

If you are using the Amiga update then there may be a problem with your emulator settings too

More
16 years 11 months ago #18971 by Taklekid
Replied by Taklekid on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
congrats for your amazing job
i discover your update today
thx synchronated ;)

More
16 years 11 months ago #18985 by BMarioni
It works now, thank you! My file was corrupted (for some strange reason!?!). I downloaded again and fixed it. Thanx.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds