Re: Synchronated Updates

More
12 years 7 months ago #105332 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Some time ago I ve noticed that in career mode, if I put 5 outfield subs then the first goalkeeper played worse than in the case when the substitute goalkeeper appears. I can t prove it in any way, however this is one of reasons I always include second goalkeeper in my updates. The another reason is, when playing result instead of match, goalkeeper can get a red card as well as injury.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #105333 by Synchronated
Interesting. In career i never, ever use a substitute keeper, always sell one of them immediately. Sure enough the first keeper is always poorer that you d otherwise expect. I guess the sub keepers will have to stay in the updates.

More
12 years 7 months ago #105341 by Retrieving
Replied by Retrieving on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Interesting. In career i never, ever use a substitute keeper, always sell one of them immediately. Sure enough the first keeper is always poorer that you d otherwise expect. I guess the sub keepers will have to stay in the updates.

I wonder if there s a hidden, overall value/attribute for the team that affects the players performances on the pitch because in the Online Career we ve been running into supposedly strong players underperforming big time as well.

More
12 years 7 months ago #105342 by Synchronated
Well I m pretty sure that there s some rubber-banding. If you re not doing well your players seem to become superhuman, and if you win four games in a row 7-0 they will become much weaker. This is either just SWOS s way of controlling the difficulty of the game, or my imagination.

More
12 years 6 months ago #105357 by King D.A.
Replied by King D.A. on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Well I m pretty sure that there s some rubber-banding. If you re not doing well your players seem to become superhuman, and if you win four games in a row 7-0 they will become much weaker. This is either just SWOS s way of controlling the difficulty of the game, or my imagination.

My brother and me noticed the same.
Somtimes he were on a winning streak, and then it was vice versa.
During the development of SWOS manager i examined the .diy a bit closer and noticed that SWOS is setting after each game a value for each player, which wasnt explained in the file specifications.
Maybe this is the value that influences the up and downs of top players.
Will do some further examintion.

• zizu7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #105366 by zizu7
Replied by zizu7 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
news update?^__^

More
12 years 6 months ago #105374 by Synchronated
England full league will be released Sept 8th or 9th, other leagues to follow. Hopefully *everything* by October.

More
12 years 6 months ago #105377 by King D.A.
Replied by King D.A. on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

My brother and me noticed the same.
Somtimes he were on a winning streak, and then it was vice versa.
During the development of SWOS manager i examined the .diy a bit closer and noticed that SWOS is setting after each game a value for each player, which wasnt explained in the file specifications.
Maybe this is the value that influences the up and downs of top players.
Will do some further examintion.

Im done with examination and have to say that SWOS might use something like a up down modifier for players, but it can not be influenced via .diy file.

• zizu7
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #105513 by zizu7
Replied by zizu7 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

England full league will be released Sept 8th or 9th, other leagues to follow. Hopefully *everything* by October.

perfect im waiting^__^

More
12 years 6 months ago #105774 by Synchronated
Just an update - the data is all compiled, and there is an awful lot of it. It was a huge task. Leagues will start coming out this weekend, far more detailed and consistent than ever before. Cheers, Sync.

Time to create page: 2.511 seconds