Re: Synchronated Updates

More
12 years 1 week ago #110885 by starwindz
Replied by starwindz on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
The updated version of total pack is now being ready. This version will include the PC and Amiga SWOS which have the latest version of Synchronated updates. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kanut79
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #111553 by kanut79
Replied by kanut79 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Will there be any updates of national teams in the context of Euro 2012?

More
11 years 10 months ago #111568 by Synchronated
I won t be making any, no, I m afraid. I have too many other projects at the moment.

More
11 years 10 months ago #111603 by Mozg
Replied by Mozg on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Probably I will make a DIY Euro 2012 tournament, but can t promise at the moment.

• towserhead
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #111604 by towserhead
Replied by towserhead on topic Re: Synchronated Updates
Please help......

I have the pc 96/97 version which I update myself.....well, mainly the English league. This is the version i want to keep playing, not the total pack version.

I would love to add the latest update from Synchronated but even when I use the sws.exe from total pack to replace the exe in my version and then replace team.008 for example, I still have the players I have changed myself and not Synchronated s updates.

Am I doing something wrong?

More
11 years 10 months ago #111621 by Synchronated
Hi, are you sure you re replacing them in the right data folder?

You also need to replace all the data including POOLPLYR.DAT etc. or you will still get old data/data discrepancies (buy one player, actually receive a different player) coming up in the transfer market in career mode.

The modified sws.exe (which is essential for playing many leagues and career mode with updated data) is untested outside Total Pack (as I am unable to do so) and I would recommend using Total Pack (or WinUAE for Amiga version) in the long run if you can.

• grokwick
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #111685 by grokwick
Replied by grokwick on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Please help......

I have the pc 96/97 version which I update myself.....well, mainly the English league. This is the version i want to keep playing, not the total pack version.

I would love to add the latest update from Synchronated but even when I use the sws.exe from total pack to replace the exe in my version and then replace team.008 for example, I still have the players I have changed myself and not Synchronated s updates.

Hi all,

Towserhead, i also use pc 96/97 version without Total Pack but with Synchro updates modified by myself (only few details, the last update is amazing...) To make it works, I use Pablo s pc editor version 1.4 (I can t find a downloadable link...)
First, I replace all data files and the swos.exe, then I use the editor to modify teams and players, then I fix foreign market with the editor.
Hope someone will help you to find the good link.

Cheers.

More
11 years 10 months ago #111688 by Synchronated
The FIX FOREIGN MARKET thing in Pablo s editor is a standard thing you need to do after changing anything, if you want it to work in career mode. That creates the new POOLPLYR.DAT etc. files. Otherwise your changes won t be applied to the transfer market in career mode.

Link to Pablo s editor: synchronated.110mb.com/pcswosff.zip

More
11 years 10 months ago #111723 by captaincofresi
Since the deadline has past for sending in the final squad selections for Euro 2012, I was wondering if someone already started on creating a Sync Update with the new jerseys, new names / qualities / abilities for the 16 competing countries. Would be great to have a prepared DIY file for Euro 2012 with that, with the correct groups for all teams.

It s just around the Euro 2012, that this games becomes quite interesting and nostalgic for me at the same time ;D So I also don t know anything myself about editting / creating such a file, since I ve been long gone from the gaming world.

• towserhead
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #111772 by towserhead
Replied by towserhead on topic Re: Synchronated Updates

Please help......

Hi all,

Towserhead, i also use pc 96/97 version without Total Pack but with Synchro updates modified by myself (only few details, the last update is amazing...) To make it works, I use Pablo s pc editor version 1.4 (I can t find a downloadable link...)
First, I replace all data files and the swos.exe, then I use the editor to modify teams and players, then I fix foreign market with the editor.
Hope someone will help you to find the good link.

Cheers.

Hi thanks for the reply......no luck however.

Ok...this is what I am doing....I have downloaded the Synchronated update synch1112.v01

My swos is in my c drive so I have opened that and replaced the sws.exe with the Synchronated one. I have then opened the Data folder and copy and pasted everything from Synchronated s update from the Data folder into my one.

However.....I do not have any updates!. Even going into Pablo s editor and then fixing the foreign market does nothing.

I can remeber from years back that someone just used to send me a file for example TEAM.001 and I just used to replace that without any sws.exe nonsense.

As i have said, I usually update the English leagues myself but want to save time doing the other leagues. but Obviously thanks to those who do the updates.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds