Sensible Days 2011 in Varna, Bulgaria ?

More
13 years 5 months ago #92797 by GEO
Hi, guys i can say min. 3 of us want to go there before tournament too ;)

P.S I can also tell you that Prague dont want to host Sensi Days next year due to lots of reasons

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92800 by Wänä81
I wont have time so late in august. I am out for sure then, : (

More
13 years 5 months ago #92805 by Paider
I think for Eifel crew at the moment all dates are possible, but to get the holidays some of us need to submit them soon.

Due to the cancelation of the candidature of the czech friends, are there any other canditates left, beside Bulgarian?

More
13 years 5 months ago #92858 by Ali
am out for sure if bulgaria host. if denmark host am out of nordic open. i prefer sensidays then. i hope pallister can host in hamburg. great organizer.

More
13 years 5 months ago #92865 by HairFU

am out for sure if bulgaria host. if denmark host am out of nordic open. i prefer sensidays then. i hope pallister can host in hamburg. great organizer.

Did I miss something (in the last 19 month, when I wasn t here)? Is Pallsiter living in Hamburg now?

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #92872 by Pallister
Hehe yes, HairFu. I do :) (in the Speckgürtel to be more precise)

@Ali: Well, it looks very promising what Marin can offer so far. Also it would be great if the Days will be hosted in a new country I think. Also it s much cheaper as I ll be able to offer...

@Marin: If you have any problems to get the Amiga Hardware just say a word. I m able to send whatever amount you need, mate :) Maybe this helps...

More
13 years 5 months ago #92965 by Marin Parushev
@Pallister: Thank you for your support. We will have you in mind. By the way the offer doesn t come only from me. It is from the whole Bulgarian team.

@Ali: I know Bulgaria is far for you but I hope we can discuss your coming later. Maybe I can find a way to convince you to come.

Everyone else, if you really want to come to sensible days in Bulgaria but you already have plans for some of the weekends in July and August 2011, please let me know via a private message.

13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93152 by ElMichaJ
NOW its decided!

Bulgaria will be the Place for next World Championsships.

the were some interesting applications, but the bulganian was the best !

Its also a tribute for big Turkish, Greek and Serbian community.

So please make a new topic with all interessting and necessary data, that all players can join the event...

i think very much players have to plan their holidays ;)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
13 years 5 months ago #93153 by lobo
Congrats Marin Co. I m sure you ve got everything it takes to make this event a success.

Please decide tournament date asap.

More
13 years 5 months ago #93155 by dimetrodon
It seems a very good place for Sensi Days, and an even better organizing team. :)

Just an idea: I think in every country (or state) there is a time interval for holidays. I mean You can get holiday any time, but based on the school holidays there is a usual interval. (For example in Hungary it is from middle of Jun. to last week of August.) And maybe it would be a good idea to see this information for the a most countries, and find a common interval. (Excluded the intervals not suitable for the organizers.) Maybe it is better than individual preferences. Or not! :D

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds