Re: My Early Access Review

More
6 years 4 months ago #138405 by pol2381
Replied by pol2381 on topic Re: My Early Access Review
Hi guys last week they made a pacth that made better the gameplay and a bit better the keepers. They are still working but made a very good work with this patch. Do you already test it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #138547 by Synchronated
2017-18 data and much better gameplay update today.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
6 years 3 months ago #138597 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: My Early Access Review
Camera is still rubbish though.. :\

More
6 years 3 months ago #138603 by Synchronated
The team is looking closely at it. How it currently is is not how it will be.

• steviebwoy78
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 11 months ago #139112 by steviebwoy78
Replied by steviebwoy78 on topic Re: My Early Access Review
Think this game has died a death. Very poor initial release, and I don t think anyone s still waiting for the update. Man, I guess they re pinning their hopes on a release to consoles, but they ve really fluffed the PC release imho. Very frustrating. If they d waited a while and got it right, it could ve been massive, but I think they rushed the release, messed it up, pissed off a lot of people who quickly got refunds, and lost a lot of support. Reminds me of SS2006 somewhat.

Ah well, there s still Kopanito and Super Arcade Football to play in the meantime, along with dear old SWOS of course - thanks to the ss.de community :)

• petarku
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 11 months ago #139116 by petarku
Replied by petarku on topic Re: My Early Access Review
i was commenting on their discord , they have early access version for months already and so far had only 2 patches. 2 weeks ago they were testing before patch and still 2 weeks after that there is no sign of release.
it is very strange how whole project is run.

More
5 years 11 months ago #139119 by St.Vitus
Replied by St.Vitus on topic Re: My Early Access Review
Did I miss something or are has Jon Hare resigned from the project?

sociablesoccer.com/ - could not find any pictures, even his name will not be mentioned anymore..

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #139122 by Playaveli

Did I miss something or are has Jon Hare resigned from the project?

sociablesoccer.com/about/

Tower Studios: www.tower-studios.co.uk

Tower is owned and operated by Jon Hare, previously of Sensible Software. Hare has a strong games pedigree with 10 titles that have reached #1 over the last 25 years. Since last year, the company has been working quietly behind the scenes to secure deals with a number of license holders and game development companies. Tower is actively looking for quality licenses and additional studios to develop titles for the company.

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #139125 by St.Vitus
Replied by St.Vitus on topic Re: My Early Access Review
OK, was only looking on the sociable site... Nevertheless, last tweet about Sociable was back in October 2017.

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

• Masakari
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #139387 by Masakari
Replied by Masakari on topic Re: My Early Access Review

Think this game has died a death. Very poor initial release, and I don t think anyone s still waiting for the update. Man, I guess they re pinning their hopes on a release to consoles, but they ve really fluffed the PC release imho. Very frustrating. If they d waited a while and got it right, it could ve been massive, but I think they rushed the release, messed it up, pissed off a lot of people who quickly got refunds, and lost a lot of support. Reminds me of SS2006 somewhat.

Ah well, there s still Kopanito and Super Arcade Football to play in the meantime, along with dear old SWOS of course - thanks to the ss.de community :)

I remember seeing an article somewhere dissecting the Early Access thing, and the truth is the ea release ends up being your main release in terms of sales and exposure. So you either capture the audience s attention with that early release even if it s an unfinished game, or the chances of doing a comeback later are really, really slim.

They ve been working on Sociable for what, 18-24 months now? And it still seems way off a polished, complete game.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds