Suggestions for the Website

More
14 years 6 months ago #73644 by Paider
Due to the fact that the IRC bot is not working anymore:

Is it possible to add a last seen date or something like that of every player in his profile on the website?
Sometimes this is interesting when you wait on some player for league or cup and he did not respond in the forum.

Then you can see when he was last online or see his main favourite time to join the site.

What do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #73905 by ElMichaJ
i will pick up these messages here in my roadmap in the next days ...

will tell when its all planned

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #75614 by Playaveli

Due to the fact that the IRC bot is not working anymore:

Is it possible to add a last seen date or something like that of every player in his profile on the website?
Sometimes this is interesting when you wait on some player for league or cup and he did not respond in the forum.

Then you can see when he was last online or see his main favourite time to join the site.

What do you think?

Look at the channel stats:
www.nordicbots.com/stats.php?cid=75743 (call on command stats? in #sensible)

There is a tab last seen from the 50 most active nicks.
At least something...

More
14 years 5 months ago #75619 by Wänä81
LOL

Waenae81 has quite a potty mouth. 2.7% words were foul language.
For example, like this:
Waenae81 adf.kicks-ass.net

kann mna den Link nicht irgendwie beim Adaptor mit einbauen ? Hat Jon damals doch auch gepostet ;)

More
14 years 5 months ago #75622 by Playaveli
Of course, I can teach ^Adaptor^ to post individual IPs from players for P2P.

More
14 years 5 months ago #75631 by Wänä81
^^ HIHI No no, i mean that link --- www.nordicbots.com/stats.php?cid=75743 (call on command stats? in #sensible)

Now i see that you can call it ...OMG, i need a break ;D

More
13 years 3 months ago #96560 by djowGer

www.sensiblesoccer.de/mini/index.php?site=tabelle lid=911

I just noticed the stars on these ASL league tables. Looks pretty cool, so i would suggest to implement them on the normal tables. if there is room for it ;)

1. Will this feature be considered to be implemented on asl, or independant national leagues like a choice to turn it on/off?

2. I follow many football leagues mostly using www.bold.dk Often there are small icons in the leagues, like last seasons champion has a trophy, same for the cup. And in 2 divions etc. there is a small arrow pointing up or down used to iconify (in lack of a better word, sorry) if the team was relegated last season, and the same for teams who moved up the rank.
See example here: www.bold.dk/fodbold/Danmark/1._Division
Perhaps this could be added to the sensi leagues also, if u like the ideas of course. I don t know if it is possible, cause it seems every months league updates are manually edited with players if im correct?

3. When you are on the ss.de site there is a small box in the left side where u can see users logged in + number of guests. But only way you can contact these people is trying checking if they are also on the normal quakenet chat, or you can send a pm on site, but that is like sending a sms/mail and wait for answer.
I was thinking more of a direct chat like some of us might know from facebook (bottom bar). Wouldn t it be cool to have something like that implemented on ss.de?
I ve searched for freeware plugins on the web, and found a few so far. But most i ve found are plugins for popular cms like drupal, joomla etc. What system is ss.de using?

More
13 years 3 months ago #96566 by HairFU

[...]3. When you are on the ss.de site there is a small box in the left side where u can see users logged in + number of guests. But only way you can contact these people is trying checking if they are also on the normal quakenet chat, or you can send a pm on site, but that is like sending a sms/mail and wait for answer.
I was thinking more of a direct chat like some of us might know from facebook (bottom bar). Wouldn t it be cool to have something like that implemented on ss.de?
I ve searched for freeware plugins on the web, and found a few so far. But most i ve found are plugins for popular cms like drupal, joomla etc. What system is ss.de using?

This is a very great idea. I think to have something like a social network on the ss.de site, could improve it and maybe also bring new fans to the (online) game!?

More
13 years 2 months ago #97841 by insomniacro
Update links for affiliate pages , most of them are dead

More
13 years 2 months ago #97999 by djowGer

Update links for affiliate pages , most of them are dead

Yes eg. replace database.swos.info/ with swos.gazchap.com/

sensibleswos page is down too (v.swos.info/) just to name a few.

just say the word if you need help maintaining the site... i got plenty of time atm.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds