Suggestions for the Website

More
15 years 8 months ago #47887 by daimaou
For League Managers:
When creating a new league using old data, the old info on that extra links field (where you can add links for rules, gaming scheduler, etc.) could be copied automatically to the new one. As it is now we have to write it again every month.

For Event Managers:
Add the field to edit result description so we can add ET/PK. I know that is on the works, but this is really important :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #47891 by Playaveli

For League Managers:
When creating a new league using old data, the old info on that extra links field (where you can add links for rules, gaming scheduler, etc.) could be copied automatically to the new one. As it is now we have to write it again every month.

You can get it back from the old league. Just add the league id number to the link of the new created league in admin menu and replace new id.
Example for you:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/admin/index.php?site=amiga_liga action=edit id=927 (927 is ID of July POR league)

More
15 years 8 months ago #47892 by Pallister
Hehe yes, and finally delete this damn Delete all from this round . This button sucks and I never heard of someone who used it, but it causes 3-4 times big trouble to me...

More
15 years 8 months ago #47901 by daimaou
@Playa : Yeah that would work never thought of that, actually I have it written on a text file and just copy paste every month. But would be even easier the other way, and shouldn t be hard to implement I think ;)
@ Palli : Imagine you pressing that button on CTWC, that would cause you some headache ;D

And one more thing, when you delete a player from a round I think it would make sense to automatically delete all his results just has it happens in leagues. Or we have to do it one by one which can be quite a task in some cases.

More
15 years 8 months ago #47927 by Pallister

And one more thing, when you delete a player from a round I think it would make sense to automatically delete all his results just has it happens in leagues. Or we have to do it one by one which can be quite a task in some cases.

I just talked about it to ElMichaJ, because especially for CTWC it s needed. He said it will be no problem, and that he ll done it til the next edition.

More
15 years 8 months ago #49219 by daimaou

- Possibility to pm all players from a league you are managing. For example I m portuguese league manager, if I want to pm all league players I need to add recipients one by one which is a bit boring. But I can pm all players from my tournaments at once, so why not add the same functionality for leagues?

Thanks for implementing this, just noticed it! Really appreciate it and will be very useful. It was a headache to msg all league members till now ;D

More
15 years 8 months ago #49228 by Playaveli

- Possibility to pm all players from a league you are managing. For example I m portuguese league manager, if I want to pm all league players I need to add recipients one by one which is a bit boring. But I can pm all players from my tournaments at once, so why not add the same functionality for leagues?

Thanks for implementing this, just noticed it! Really appreciate it and will be very useful. It was a headache to msg all league members till now ;D

HF! ;)

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #70088 by swoozh
Please remove the 2006 trailer at the front page.. We live in 2009 now! ;D

More
14 years 8 months ago #71998 by Wänä81
In the ranking online , a player will be deleted after a month without a competition-match. This is something we must do with the offline-ranking too ! But not after a month...maybe after a year !

More
14 years 8 months ago #72004 by xflea
I believe a month is too short time period, even for online...

But the general idea of removing inactive players is good in my opinion. Take the map with members on ss.de. It is useless now, because there are hundreds of inactive players. But this is the topic for much wider discussion...

Time to create page: 0.272 seconds