An article to express my opinion about some things we deal with everyday.

More
15 years 11 months ago #42148 by Sheriff

Online can never be like Offline...it s a huge difference IMO...doesn t matter how high your pings or frames are.

thats it.

end

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 11 months ago #42151 by Playaveli
Remark to point3:

If you really want to check someone s character here is what to do...
1. In competetive matches (ooo, leagues, srn cups) look if someone presses ESC immideately after referee blows whistle when loosing.
2. Look if he quits the game (*disconnected) without replying to a thx or anything after a loss.

Little details, but...
If YOU are a person who does that please check if you are at the right place here.
That s it.

More
15 years 11 months ago - 15 years 11 months ago #42152 by Zafer
Thank you all for sharing your opinions, I really appreciate that and I m relieved to see that some important people I respect in this community agree with some of my concerns.

but it will be very hard because ejder for example can say lets play on USA server where he has ping 1 and yo over 100

That s my point, I actually did that, I offered that to one of my opponents and he refused to play one game with the ping that I d play on arena or 195 (which is 100ms, he got around 110), so I had to figure a way to play from office since whatismyip button doesn t work for a while, because of which I can t host from home (he exited the game on min 90 even without allowing me to write thx though, as a punishment for my aggresive play which is the worst thing that can be done in online SWOS, where disappointing your opponent for how he plays and trying to influence his style within the game with such arguments is perfectly OK (!). Still I consider myself lucky since I wasn t insulted this time, but my style was! (seems playa s warning doesn t apply to this though, since he was winning, not loosing:)

@XFlea: I m studying nanotechnology m8, but thx for the compliment to the argument:D

More
15 years 7 months ago #50527 by Zafer
As the point of the other topic (not being offensive to other players with things unrelated to the game) was lost due to those insisting to turn this into a political platform, it was rightfully locked by the admin and I thank him for doing that. I d like to mention here (which used to be a topic related to frequent use of bad words), one again that even if it s towards a chat robot, people should not be using words and abbreviations of insult so easily and frequently here, hence I ask my friend to apologize from swosik :D. I put a smiley but I m serious, this community is no joke and rules should apply in every case for every one, so that everyone will respect it and not act as they will, as Eleven already tried to point out earlier.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds