Tactic rules

More
9 years 7 months ago #125438 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Tactic rules

For a tournament type like Sensi Days, It makes the most sense for me if tactics was allowed in every game, like back in 2007. The World Cup should be the place where you see the BEST players, playing their BEST both gameplay wise and tactical wise. Otherwise it is like playing with a handicap.

Exactly!

Then you could say we should play sensi days with Superteams

E.g. when I play Ali I need to play long diagonal passes to link up with Silva. Playing with superteams would eliminate Bebetos running-battle against Silva. It is a part of the game to exploit the weaknesses in tactics and setup of teams.

Im not saying a vote for changes but I think it is a good idea to discuss different options.
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 7 months ago #125439 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Tactic rules

E.g. when I play Ali I need to play long diagonal passes to link up with Silva. Playing with superteams would eliminate Bebetos running-battle against Silva. It is a part of the game to exploit the weaknesses in tactics and setup of teams.

But going for the exploit solution everytime will give you a very one-sided match, and thus be more boring to play imo.
More
9 years 7 months ago #125440 by andib
Replied by andib on topic Re: Tactic rules

But going for the exploit solution everytime will give you a very one-sided match, and thus be boring to play.

Yeah I totally agree, but some would say it is a part of the game. Ofc Ali could move Silva if he wanted to eliminate those passes.
More
9 years 7 months ago #125441 by sanek
Replied by sanek on topic Re: Tactic rules
so please tell me where is biggest advantage ?
standard vs standard
tactic vs standard
or tactic vs tactic
there was lots of games where people on amiga played 2 games with tactics, and there wasnt any problem
so everybody wins,
if you are so good with your tactic and what on standard you gonna start loosing ? its still the same game, empty places are in every standard tac s, you are able or you arent to exploit them
i dont understand because in fact its nothing changes for most tactic players, or you are soo chicken, its all about only one game and so many comments ...
even after this 50/50 change there is still advantage for tactics players isnt ? so why make it double ?
More
9 years 7 months ago #125442 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Tactic rules

so please tell me where is biggest advantage ?

The biggest advantage would be not to disallow anything!
Everybody can edit their own custom tactic or use an existing one on disc (if someone refuses it s his own decision or problem).

Where is a disadvantage in freedom?
More
9 years 7 months ago #125443 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Tactic rules

even after this 50/50 change there is still advantage for tactics players isnt ? so why make it double ?

But you are allowed to play with custom tactic as well. Nobody prevents you from doing that.
If you don t want to do that that s not the problem of the players who do want to play with tactic - no offense :)
More
9 years 7 months ago #125446 by Coolio_Jack
Replied by Coolio_Jack on topic Re: Tactic rules

Imo the standard tactics have soo many flaws and exploits you can abuse time and time again, if you know this well. IE the high diagonal crossing vs 541/523 (

).

Come on, its not nearly as simple as it looks in that video :). If you re carefull about it, and activate your defender in time(maybe online it can be a problem, but certainly not offline), you can intercept the pass. I dont think you can create a custom tactic that doesnt have some other similar weaknesses, they are maybe just hidden better. And besides, isnt trying to abuse weak spots in other teams tactics what coaches are trying to do in real football too?

About playing with other people s tactics, that somehow just doesnt feel right for me.

More
9 years 7 months ago #125448 by sanek
Replied by sanek on topic Re: Tactic rules
i see like this, people with tactics are afraid of loosing with those one without them in this particulary one game, so where is the SWOS SPIRIT ?
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125450 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Tactic rules
That is too populistic...
Swos Spirit? Come on..

If you call us chickens who are afraid to loose, i could call you a lazy guy, who does not want to invest time into creating a tactic.
But this obviosly is populistic bullshit and does not help us.

Keep it to the facts!
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #125451 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Tactic rules
SWOS is only SWOS when all features are available.

so tackling opponents players to death is an option, like tactics, high headers, curled passes or disgusting goals :D.
playing without tactics is the same restriction (i.m.o) like playing without tackling, headers or passes. (i like to play without tactics by the way)

the tactic rule was a compromise, not more, not less.

on the highest level (WorldCup,ASL) there must be all features on.
on smaller events its up to the organizer which rules are given, the players vote about it by coming or not coming

by the way ;)

i have kicked out playa with his own tactic ;) (thats hard :D)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds