Re: Synchronated Updates

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120545 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2013-14
A little question about loan players: A player like Jesse Lingard from ManU is currently on a one month loan at Birmingham. Will you include him at the Birmingham squad or in the ManU reserve squad?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120562 by pol2381
Hy guys; Synchronated web site is down? I cant access. I go to the mirror and I cant find the las update 2013-2014, I can download 2011-2012 update only. Any suggestion?

Thanks

More
10 years 6 months ago #120563 by FIncad
Hi!
Update 2013-14 is not published yet. Syncs blogspot website seems to work ok, atleast here.

Fincad

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120564 by Synchronated

A little question about loan players: A player like Jesse Lingard from ManU is currently on a one month loan at Birmingham. Will you include him at the Birmingham squad or in the ManU reserve squad?

Loan players will be wherever they were on Sept 10th as it is very difficult to divert from this/make exceptions for countless short loans. Not sure where Lingard is off the top of my head. I think maybe he didn t make the reserve team due to Januzaj, Giggs etc.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120567 by pol2381
Thanks for your answer :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #120568 by Synchronated
Seems my 110mb.com site doesn t work. I think nobody really needs anything but the blogspot page anyway, so I ll fix it when I get chance and when the full update is done.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120594 by pol2381
Thanks Synchro. You keep this game alive

More
10 years 6 months ago #120622 by BryanFur
Hey is it possible to change Cristiano Ronaldo to attacker in career mode, cos now as a rw he doesn´t do many goals for Real Madrid? So maybe better would be 4-3-3 or something now with Bale is with the team.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120623 by Synchronated
It s always a tricky one but if they are attackers in a 4-3-3 you have to have Modric/Isco wider than them and probably labelled LW and RW (wrongly). Even then Benzema will still outscore them in result only matches. I think it s much more accurate to keep them as wingers despite the quirk of wingers not scoring many for the CPU. Modric/Isco wider than them would just be strange. If you play as Real you can still use Bale/Ronaldo as amazing strikers.

The most important thing for me is that it s internally consistent. A decision has to be made one way or another and stuck to. If you make those guys strikers in a 4-3-3 and make two of the central midfielders RW and LW, you pretty much have to do that with every 433/451 team, and then you get Xavi as a winger and the likes of Downing and Jarvis being strikers :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #120634 by Synchronated
btw Lingard is in the United reserve team on the bench. Utd reserves has a midfield of Zaha-Anderson-Fletcher-Giggs-Januzaj with Hernandez up front.

Time to create page: 0.294 seconds