Re: Synchronated Updates

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120006 by FIncad

Hi! I´m from Finland and just want to know, when the newest update for swos is coming out? I hope that Teemu Pukki is in Schalke if he stays there! :)

hi
if the update is coming,pretty sure that he won t fit the 16th player squad of schalke.
lets see what happens thou...

Pukki moves to Celtic!

hi playa
Pukki Will sit at the bench there also...year or too and then moves to Sweden or Norway.
Bryan,its not possible to add extra division easily or so that they would work on career mode.
sync,now we just need a web browser plugin or program,that converts automatically all the players data club by
club from ttansfermakt.de sites or what ever you re using to wanted formation. After that your job is just to pick up 16 players and do the final modifications

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120007 by BryanFur

Hi! I´m from Finland and just want to know, when the newest update for swos is coming out? I hope that Teemu Pukki is in Schalke if he stays there! :)

hi
if the update is coming,pretty sure that he won t fit the 16th player squad of schalke.
lets see what happens thou...

Pukki moves to Celtic!

hi playa
Pukki Will sit at the bench there also...year or too and then moves to Sweden or Norway.
Bryan,its not possible to add extra division easily or so that they would work on career mode.
sync,now we just need a web browser plugin or program,that converts automatically all the players data club by
club from ttansfermakt.de sites or what ever you re using to wanted formation. After that your job is just to pick up 16 players and do the final modifications

Yeah I know that u can´t add an extra division, but if there´s coming a league with reserve players maybe there´s a possibility for FC KooTeePee. :D

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #120010 by FIncad
Sync Will decide that. I think sync should try to wide that Europe league, overwrited faores island, to 24 team Europe league. Single teams from European countries not listed in the game. I think that expanding will work normally on career mode. Tried once that on Wales league,worked fine couple of season in career mode.
but its syncs decision,lol. Keep up the great work sync
fincad

• wiklund87
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 6 months ago #120159 by wiklund87
Replied by wiklund87 on topic Re: Synchronated Updates: now 2012-13
looking forward to the 2013/2014-update:)

at the moment, my beloved Sunderland-team looks like this:

GK Westwood
RB Celustka
CB O Shea
CB Diakite
LB Colback
RW Johnson
M Cabral
M Ki Sung-Yueng
LW Giaccherini
A Fletcher
A Altidore

GK Mannone
RB Gardner
D Roberge
LW Mavrias
A Borini

More
10 years 6 months ago #120161 by Rock and Roll
Yes! I m not the only one who suffers each and every season :).

More
10 years 6 months ago #120163 by Synchronated
You don t need Mannone anymore, you can have a fifth outfield sub if you like :)

Wickham and Larsson must be in squad IMO

More
10 years 6 months ago #120168 by Mozg
Hi.

I don t know if omitting reserve goalkeeper is a good idea... My observations suggest that first goalie plays worse when there is no other goalkeeper on the bench at career mode. I m not 100% sure, however I m quite convinced. Anyone also noticed something like this?

More
10 years 6 months ago #120181 by Synchronated
Wouldn t know, I have never had a gk on the bench, since it is impossible during a match for the first gk to come to harm. I very much doubt it though.

A gk can only get injured when just hitting result , and those worried about this could buy a sub gk. In the meantime the 16-player default squad limit gets a bit more palatable.

More
10 years 6 months ago #120184 by Mozg
In fact, when player will choose a team without reserve goalkeeper, he will automatically get a loan one (it happens when you ll sell one of goalkeepers), because in career mode team squad always must have at least two goalkeepers. But if i m right about the goalie s worst performance, it could affect diy and preset competitions. However, if only I noticed it then it can by only my delusion. That s why I asked if someone else also noticed this :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #120185 by Synchronated
Yeah you re right about the loan goalkeeper - it had occurred to me since posting.

The other benefit of omitting the sub gk, apart from an extra outfield substitute, is that it will enable the reserve league to exist. Previously each squad wanting a reserve team would need 4 gks for this to be possible, so it was very tricky to do, but now they will only need 2. So 46 big clubs will now have reserve squads, and lots of their fringe players will be able to exist in career mode.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds