Ledley King Tottenham Hot (Eng)

Iván Córdoba Inter Milan (Ita)

Mark Kennedy Ipswich Town (Eng)

André Ooijer Ajax (Ned)

Paolo Orlandoni Inter Milan (Ita)

Fabrice Muamba Bolton (Eng)

from the sites
www.globalsoccertransfers.co.uk/retired.htm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #118866 by Synchronated
Yeah I saw that website, those guys were already retired last season. That might also apply to Roberto Carlos too, I will have to have a look whether he was already in the classics league.

More
10 years 8 months ago #119919 by Synchronated
Actually due to improved processes, hopefully that league will contain reserve squads for 46 big clubs rather than the old classics league.

More
10 years 7 months ago #119957 by BryanFur
Hi! I´m from Finland and just want to know, when the newest update for swos is coming out? I hope that Teemu Pukki is in Schalke if he stays there! :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #119958 by FIncad

Hi! I´m from Finland and just want to know, when the newest update for swos is coming out? I hope that Teemu Pukki is in Schalke if he stays there! :)

hi
if the update is coming,pretty sure that he won t fit the 16th player squad of schalke.
lets see what happens thou...

More
10 years 7 months ago #119969 by Synchronated
Don t expect anything until at least late Sept, since transfers don t stop until Sept and only then can I start the real work.

Schalke will possibly have a B team in the new Reserves League if Pukki isn t in the first 16. The first 16s will be slightly better this time since they ll only have one goalkeeper (unless the team has two good goalkeepers) and 15 outfield players.

More
10 years 7 months ago #119971 by FIncad
Hi
keep up the good work sync. I think that your updates are one of the many reasons why people
love this game and its also a reason why it attracts many new or oldnew players back. Cause
teams and players are up to date yearly basis. Btw, in some topic you mentioned something about improved and sped up updating process,any news about that or is it in use already?

More
10 years 7 months ago #119972 by Synchronated
In use already. I don t need to import data using editors now; I have built tools to convert spreadsheets directly into SWOS TEAM.XXX files. Should be much quicker.

More
10 years 7 months ago #119997 by Playaveli

hi
if the update is coming,pretty sure that he won t fit the 16th player squad of schalke.
lets see what happens thou...

Pukki moves to Celtic!

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #120005 by BryanFur
Yes Pukki moves to Celtic and hopefully he has more play time than earlier in Schalke. Maybe now he fits in the 16 player roster of Celtic! If there´s coming some new league in the newest update of swos is there possibility to fit my favourite football team FC KooTeePee from the finnish second division. I can give some information for that team if necessary. Keep up the good work Synchronated! :D

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds