Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 10 months ago #23273 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Never mind , i looking forward to this tourney ;D

And beware of the WÄNÄ , i want kick some asses ;) , bring some of your players in the hospital :P ( just kidding) , and the most important goal for me is to drink more beer than Schulle , hehe ;D

Hey Playa, i said seems for me , and i mean only in this topic ! But it´s not important , how the rules are, it´s important to met you all and HAVE FUN ! Please don´t forget these little thing 8)

Only 5 weeks to go ... YEAH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #23275 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

and the most important goal for me is to drink more beer than Schulle , hehe ;D

Can I compete in that event also? HAHA... :)

More
16 years 10 months ago #23276 by Wänä81
Replied by Wänä81 on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
You are heartly welcome, hehe

More
16 years 10 months ago #23292 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
2004 we had one Excel league and I have to agree it was too clinical, it killed a part of a football atmosphere (all the blood and tears, like Junior said). And some players made more, the other less games in same time, there was no pressure. With DIY leagues we have the solution to fix all problems at once! If SWOS can manage this for us we should use it. No need to manage leagues external, no errors in calculation of tables, players are forced to play their games in time, full of real football atmosphere and tactical gimmickry and big excitement, especially if you have success because your creativity. Bookings and injuries are a part of the game and you need to valuate your risk in games. This is part of the tournament. And this will be amazing. I think the best players will qualify, if there are some surprises, it would be cool too, but I think the very best players, the big favorites, will qualify for 100% for the K.O. And then the reset in every K.O. round of all bookings and injuries should stop any disussions about luck. Well, like online in Champions League, your players can still injure for the replay, but that s again part of the game. I am happy if you got our intention. Also we have 2 big tournaments, PC and of course Amiga, you have 2 chances to win the World Cup. It is amazing to unite all players to one event, this is not easy, there are many differences, Amiga or PC, Keyboard or Joystick, custom tactics or not, Superteams(?), etc.

We try the perfect compromise between blood and tears with all the game can give and the clinical competition(s)!

More
16 years 10 months ago #23303 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

[...]
and the most important goal for me is to drink more beer than Schulle , hehe ;D
[...]

impossible !

(i will bring my most-beer-drinker-throphy from Central-Germany-Cup!! ;D )

More
16 years 10 months ago #23305 by Eleven
Replied by Eleven on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
I m looking forward to meet dutch friends ;P

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #23306 by Marin Parushev
I am sure sensi days will be a great weekend and I 100% agree with 1 of the latest posts of AndYpsilon that you should quit the discussion about the DIY League . Some people like the idea and some don t. I can t convince you the opposite to what you think and probably noone can.

I want to ask the organisers: Can you 100% confirm that you can provide me to play with keys (not joystick and gamepad) ? Because if I am not on a keyboard (I never played on a propad before, I guess it will work for me too) I am sure not to score a single goal.

Another thing, can you provide some Internet connection in Pirmasens so I skype-call my parents and assure them everything is fine after I arrive?

Regarding the beer contest - don t count me in. I will try to stay as sober as possible for the important games :) Moreover I feel sick after drinking more than 3 beers (sometimes more than 2).

More
16 years 10 months ago #23307 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
You have free choice of controller for ANY game.

Keyboard, Propad, Joystick, what you like! In ANY game of the tournament. Amiga PC....well....ok Amiga keyboard does not work. So propads in this case! :)

I will lend you my cell phone so you can call your parents. Promised.

More
16 years 10 months ago #23308 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Ok...i want to finish my attendance in this discussion with the following points:

1. My opinion will not change after the cup. Nothing can happen there to make it change.

2. I TOTALLY respect your tourney, its meaning and I accept the rules.

3. I ll never finish to post my opinion in this forum.

4. For me ALL MEMBERS of ss.de are the same, I make no difference bewteen Admins or newbies. I treat them all with respect (and I didn t do the opposite in this thread. AT NO TIME! ) and want to be treated by them in the same way. I am only a member, not a special person. We all are members, even the Admins. So we should treat each other like this.

5. I give a shit of it what someone is thinking of me because of this or other posts when he missed the point of what I d written about. I don t need to have a guilty conscience about anything I d posted in the last month. I said all with clear words and I had a clear mind all the time.

6. I look forward to this great and best staffed offline event that the world ever had seen! For me this and maybe following discussions can t minimize my gladness that I will be a part of it.

7. I know that Playaveli and Redhair will do a great job by organising this event. I never had doubts about it.

8. I will bring Schulle the Most-Beer-Drinker-Throphy from Central-Germany-Cup to the days.

*closed* ;D

More
16 years 10 months ago #23312 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Junior , if you got bored, ask yourself why you don t have fun playing swos, don t blame the fair rules.
If you at ISSA have the magic , good for you. I love swos enough i don t need to add luck or whatever you add in denmark to have more excitement...are you sure you love swos?
It s weird because i agree with you when you talk about no penalties but replays after O.T. , so i would expect from you a similar approach to the injury issue too (and by the way about that rule, keep the faith, SS.de can t become too ISSAish all at once after all, give admins some time).
Fair rules for everyone should be the start in top level competition.
If that is a funcup...that s a different story, but you must take jamaica or tunisia in that case, brazil or italy are too professional.

I would prefer a fair tournament and an unhappy Junior more than the opposite , every day.
If a player can t start full power at min 0 while his opponent can and that happens just for a rule, well, that is unfair.

Ok i stop posting in this topic.
Have fun and good luck to all participants of sensidays 2007 ! :)

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds