Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 9 months ago #23185 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Hehe, very funny , playaveli.

You are telling me what my words mean, interesting.
You are telling me what i know , even more interesting.

You re sophist n.1 to me and I say that complete without disrespect, really!

So , basically , speculation is what you don t like to read and fact is what supports what you re saying, well , that s impressive!

Well, but if you don t get the meaning of the injury example i made , why should i continue the discussion? I mean, please say you didn t understand, i ll be happy to explain you again, with different words. Blame my english, that s ok, i blame it everyday.

And the jamaica thing...is that really what you got from that?
Are you really sure i don t know there is free team choice at sensidays? :s

Back to topic , quoting you : But you cannot injure on purpose. You never know when someone get s injured. Only speculation.
In real football ok...I can kick you hard in your testicals...but that is not possible in SWOS. So it s balanced...

Hehe, i cannot believe it...
who said that? Who knows injuries?
I never said that , then who said that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23186 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Actually... it has to prove if it s fun(ny).

The people who will be there will find it out.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23191 by RobChef
Replied by RobChef on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

I want facts that convince me that a DIY league with same rules for all can be unfair.

But that s pretty easy just watch the injury time after a foul it s totaly random (from nothing to no more game). And it will go into results if you are used to play with your best team.

But whatever I think the very best players will suffer most because they play so fast you sometimes just have to foul them. Think about it Playa. :P

If it is just for the schedule you can also use a random laptop and change custom team names to player names then start a div-cup and you have draw+schedule+tables in lets say 15 min. I thought all offline tournaments were played like this. Time for me to go to one. :D

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #23192 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Well all arguments are on pallister s and mt s side...

I think ss.de admins put this rule only because of ISSA as favor for coming to Sensible days so thats why they dont bother to understand your sugestions ...

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #23193 by Playaveli
Hehe, yes sure! :)

The only thing is, that we deliver facts and talk from experience. The others don t. They speculate and talk about if this, if that and so on. That does not help us.

Have they been on Offline events with more than 30 people? Have they or not? That is a simple question with a simple answer.

I could also say you are just posting this because you are jelous of this event and sad that you can t make it. But I don t...

More
16 years 9 months ago #23196 by Playaveli
And @ LIK, you better read more carefully:

@ Playavelli
if you win. I ll come to Sensible Days and bring a handful of the ISSA posse with me. But then you ll have to guarantee that you ll defend the title next tournament!
Do we have deal?

I Don t see any conditions here about rules whatsoever.

So again, your statements are only speculation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23198 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
We ve all understand now that no offline tourney experience is worth anything when there are not more than 30 players... So pls...no more saying speculation or things like Have they been on Offline events with more than 30 people? Have they or not? That is a simple question with a simple answer. to opinions. We all played SWOS for ages, even DIY Leagues. So we all know what can happen in this kind of tournaments...doesn t matter if we played 30-persons-ore-more-Offline-Events.

And btw...it sounds really disrespecting in this case. Noone would discuss about the injure thing when it didn t happened in the past. Because then it would be a not-known-problem. And noone had to join a 30-persons-ore-more-Offline-Event first to evaluate the risk of injures :)

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #23202 by Playaveli

And noone had to join a 30-persons-ore-more-Offline-Event first to evaluate the risk of injures :)

Not a single injury. Man... It s about a schedule with 18 matches...Open your horizon a bit.
To evaluate something you have to at least try it.

I also said DIY-leagues sucks. But I have learned better...
Read here:
www.newbie.dk/webservices/forum/forumlae...4fcdf77356550964e64f bid=455

and exact posts:
www.newbie.dk/webservices/forum/forumlae...4fcdf77356550964e64f bid=455 visfra=30

I started to convince them of free controller choice (with success in the end). But also the DIY league was mentioned and I really was no friend of it...

More
16 years 9 months ago #23204 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Well, playaveli , at this point i think you should quit with ss.de and join ISSA...

More
16 years 9 months ago #23205 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Open your horizon a bit. To evaluate something you have to at least try it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

You can t mean it serious that I have to open my horizon to agree with u in case of this rule. Btw...I played tons of friendly leagues. And I know that injures happen more often than I like it. Doesn t matter if it s a 10-player-league or a 4-player-league, ? is ? and black cross is black cross.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds