Re: Sensible Days 2007

More
16 years 9 months ago #23227 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

And in saying it sucks , it s a lottery , it s unfair (all quotes from various people)...you do nothing else than damaging the reputation of this tournament. And I can t live with that. I really hate that.
With all your argueing about unfairness (which is proven non-existant) you maybe scare away neutral people who may think of coming.

(Bad mouthing something is illegal if you take it serious...just for the record.) And literally you do nothing else.

Oh oh...no it s going to be ridiculous. I damage nothing. U began with damaging without knowing it as it seems

@Pallister: Ok, we can do it like you and spend hours to create the schedule. But what for?

I just posted my opinion...nothing else! And maybe u missed it...I corrected the word lottery ;) . And when u think that this discussion here will scare away some people...I think this is overreacting in it s pure form.

And I can t live with that. I really hate that.

Well, u MUST live with that kind of discussion. You re an admin. You ll survive this here, even when u hate it. And what s going on here is at least thanked to your kind of replies, not only instead of member s posts.

You are not alone in this world.

I agree...you too? ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23228 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Playaveli played on ISSA tournament, Central Germany Cup, Eifel Cup, Sensible Days, PC, Amiga, SEGA, do you have this experience too and do you think he would prefer an unfair system, if he can compare all the systems? Never! Please stop teasing us! We don t set rules for ISSA, we set the rules to have the most fun on a still fair base. The chances are equal for all, much more than online where you have really random lag without any chance to defend, but offline you can always fight, even with injured players, and you are not the only player with bad luck. But trust me, luck will not decide who will qualify for the round. If you have only one move to score and the player you need is injured and you don t have the skills and the creativity to score in other ways, then it s not only bad luck if your success is depending on this player. Then you are not good enough for the next round. Simple as that.

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #23229 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Discussion is good! But bad mouthing something is not good. That s all.
And no...I did NOT start to discuss....look closer who started with suck and so on.
And yes, like Redhair said, an injured attacker is not so bad than lag in online matches. Get a grip. And regard the rest of Redhair s post if you need more info... ::)

More
16 years 9 months ago #23230 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Pallister is first in amiga offline ranking. He organized a lot of offline events and supported this site and in return insted of arguments he get disrespect and laugh at his posts.

Sad really

More
16 years 9 months ago #23231 by Redhair
BTW, nothing is changed: the organizer set the rules, as always, that s what we did and you could read the rules for months on the website. You can like it or not, but please judge after the event, if you like. We think we know what s the best and you should respect it.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23232 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007

Pallister is first in amiga offline ranking. He organized a lot of offline events and supported this site and in return insted of arguments he get disrespect and laugh at his posts.

Sad really

Pallister always got the best support we could give him. I even left my wife baby alone on a weekend just to pay him my respects and visit his tournament. So watch what you say...
And to make it clear... I am not laughing at his person but about a particular situation he described.
BTW...look up here. He is laughing also...
You also see that?

For the rest, regard this:

BTW, nothing is changed: the organizer set the rules, as always, that s what we did and you could read the rules for months on the website. You can like it or not, but please judge after the event, if you like. We think we know what s the best and you should respect it.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23233 by Redhair
Playing in DIY leagues is nothing new on Sensible Days. It depended on the number of participants, with only a few players we always played the league in SWOS and not external. Now we do this again, but as groups in the first round, we think this is the best way to go, brings the most fun, and we don t think that it s unfair.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23234 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Can u please quote the post where someone said this rule is unfair? Thx ! I can t remember reading it and I have no delight to search for it!

More
16 years 9 months ago #23235 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Hey, i d really like to post on this forum , especially saying my opinion about this group thing, but if i say A i don t want someone to write i said B. If you have your opinion say it.
You don t have to prove i am wrong because you will never be able to prove that (if not in your mind) and it s also not necessary here.
Say your opinion, ask me questions if you didn t get mine, that s the way it should be.

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #23236 by Foka
Replied by Foka on topic Re: Sensible Days 2007
Is there anyone going to sensi days by car from Frankfurt Hahn (or will be driving through hahn) and has one or two free places in his car?

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds