Re: Sensible Days 2008

More
15 years 8 months ago #47623 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Uh oh...great stuff ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #47638 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Finally.... after one month, 7 visits to German Embassy and 50 Euros of taxes.... today... after 10 hours of waiting in the sun... I received my 6-days German visa... Last year I received it without any problem, it was very funny to them (tournament in video game called SWOS). But now they think I m some kind of drug lord or part of some sect... anyway I am glad that is behind me now...

Considering the groups... I think that I would like to avoid something like this...

Playaveli
ElMichaJ
Lobo
dzem
Peter
Benja
GEO
Sokol
Manuel
MCT

But now that I said that... it will probably be exactly like that...

I don t know if it would be technically possible, to connect one PC to internet, and during the tournament to enter live results? Last year several people from my country wanted to know what s happening and one SMS cost over 1 euro...

Also I think that it is good idea to write results on the big paper on the wall... It s easier to keep the track of what s going on...

ps
I will bring 2 of my joypads, one propad, and one splitter.

More
15 years 8 months ago #47639 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008

Finally.... after one month, 7 visits to German Embassy and 50 Euros of taxes.... today... after 10 hours of waiting in the sun... I received my 6-days German visa... Last year I received it without any problem, it was very funny to them (tournament in video game called SWOS). But now they think I m some kind of drug lord or part of some sect... anyway I am glad that is behind me now...

Considering the groups... I think that I would like to avoid something like this...

Playaveli
ElMichaJ
Lobo
dzem
Peter
Benja
GEO
Sokol
Manuel
MCT

But now that I said that... it will probably be exactly like that...

I don t know if it would be technically possible, to connect one PC to internet, and during the tournament to enter live results? Last year several people from my country wanted to know what s happening and one SMS cost over 1 euro...

Also I think that it is good idea to write results on the big paper on the wall... It s easier to keep the track of what s going on...

ps
I will bring 2 of my joypads, one propad, and one splitter.

We will check for an internet connection.

There will be also an new overview of results, tables and the bracket with beamer.
Additionally a big poster with the bracket (PC) is available!

BTW, thanks for your efforts to come to this event, I m really looking forward to see you again.

More
15 years 8 months ago #47640 by Schulle
Replied by Schulle on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
where am I in the pots??

Falcon will not join Sensidays, same to Thomas from Eifel-Crew, I think.

More
15 years 8 months ago #47641 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Instead of Thomas SWOS-Hool will play the tournament!

More
15 years 8 months ago #47643 by Redhair
The pots are just examples!

6 players will be in a pot, sorted by a) nationality and b) ranking
But that s something we will do before the drawing

More
15 years 8 months ago #47648 by Redhair
Just an info for the rules on AMIGA (not PC!):

Home advantage for group and K.O. legs 1 and 2 (not valid for replays and deciding games):

The home player (the first player of a fixture Home vs. Guest ) is able to use a custom tactic. If he do so, the guest player is also allowed to load a custom tactic! If the home player doesn t use a custom tactic, the guest is not allowed to use a custom tactic.

Replays and deciding games:
If both players agree to use custom tactics, it s allowed! Otherwise the game will be played without custom tactics!

Hope you like this new rule!

More
15 years 8 months ago #47657 by dzem
Replied by dzem on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
when I saw the pots I recalled the atmosphere from the draw from last year.. now i really cannot focus on anything else than SensiDays. Some time ago I thought nothing can be better than last year event - now I m sure this one will top it;-)

More
15 years 8 months ago #47668 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008

Hm, why didn t you tell these guys to give me a call?! My number was on the invitation letter.

As for the groups of death, I wish to be in one! I just love them.

More
15 years 8 months ago #47669 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: Sensible Days 2008
Playaveli
Craizinho
Foka
Dzem
Peter
GEO
Jesus Christ
Benja
Sasy
MCT
AliciqNL

i wouldn t bet a single penny on Jesus!

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds