Re: Sensible Soccer 2006, your opinion!

More
18 years 2 days ago #9455 by Redhair
See the poll and you can write your opinion here ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 2 days ago #9459 by edasx
maybe using more than two possible replies would be better =) i am not satisfied, but it s still average game =) lot of modding possibilities, can t wait to play it against friends =]

More
18 years 2 days ago #9467 by Redhair

maybe using more than two possible replies would be better =) i am not satisfied, but it s still average game =) lot of modding possibilities, can t wait to play it against friends =]

You are not satisfied? Hehe, so you are disappointed, isn t right? ;)

More
18 years 2 days ago #9469 by edasx
=)) so i lied in the poll =)

More
18 years 2 days ago #9473 by The JZA
I like the game, granted it has its bugs and is sometimes a little easy, but that depends on who you play as who you play against. I do get a feeling of sensi in there, its a promising start to hopefully a better, more feature filled game next year/release. The graphics are great do fit the feeling of sensi its just the sort of alternative needed to the more serious PES/FIFA games. There is plenty to unlock, which is cool will helpfully keep me tied to it for a while to come!

More
18 years 2 days ago #9474 by Eleven
100% dissapointed! It can t be sensible soccer, it s a poor football game... I don t get the the feeling of sensi. 30€ and waiting many years for nothing.

More
18 years 2 days ago #9475 by Stromberg
Disappointed too. I played the demo and 20mins of the real game to see if anything has changed, but this game simply sucks. Sometimes you just have to get used to a game to like it so I will play it again some time when Im extremely bored... but so far: failed

More
18 years 2 days ago #9478 by goalmachine
                  after playing the game now for a few days and spankng the cpu i feel really let down by the AI  :(  I havent yet played the game player v player yet and im looking forward to that and a bit of competition the biggest major thing missing from the game no internet  : ( . The actual gameplay and graphics are superb apart from a few bugs and i like the way they have added the sprint and the player gets knackered bad news for all u punt and run merchants  ;D another thing that definatly needs putting in is a tactic editor so we could create are own moves and get some of our players in the positions that we want them in find it frustrating sometimes i know that was on swos and this is sensible 06 totaly different games and this is my comment on this game after all i think sensi 06 was so hyped up and eagerly awaited that the poor game proberly never stood a chance to every ones expectations even i thought the game would have so much more to offer than it already has its a shame thou this game could of been up there with the greats  ::)  after all this game is good but im afraid it lacks any real challenge even when you 1st start out in a custom team and u play a top side nevermind thou they say we learn from our mistakes and hopefuly codemaster s and jon hare do

More
18 years 2 days ago - 18 years 2 days ago #9490 by Agent.M
its better than the demo thats for sure. Have to say the overall look of the game is like a mobile java thing. its not that bad but well next time dont let kuju do it. get the guys from yoda soccer to have a bash ;)  i really dont like the fact the the opposition walk up to you and knock the ball over and the automatic player selection is bogus when the opoosition is 1 v 1  cause you couldnt get your defender to the ball. I do like the game but it needs to be tweaked already the new camera view adds 10% maybe 20% to the playability stakes.

• nicoliani
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 years 1 day ago #9526 by nicoliani
Replied by nicoliani on topic Re: Sensible Soccer 2006, your opinion!
This seem just like 98 a unfinished project. Man they had 8 years to come up with something better and they bring us this game that lack in every aspact. Jon Hare if he was such a lover to this game he would have done something better in all this years. If you bought the game you have been [glow=red,2,300]scammed[/glow] big time!!

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds