Re: Sensible Soccer 2006, your opinion!

More
17 years 10 months ago #9455 by Redhair
See the poll and you can write your opinion here ..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago #9459 by edasx
maybe using more than two possible replies would be better =) i am not satisfied, but it s still average game =) lot of modding possibilities, can t wait to play it against friends =]

More
17 years 10 months ago #9467 by Redhair

maybe using more than two possible replies would be better =) i am not satisfied, but it s still average game =) lot of modding possibilities, can t wait to play it against friends =]

You are not satisfied? Hehe, so you are disappointed, isn t right? ;)

More
17 years 10 months ago #9469 by edasx
=)) so i lied in the poll =)

More
17 years 10 months ago #9473 by The JZA
I like the game, granted it has its bugs and is sometimes a little easy, but that depends on who you play as who you play against. I do get a feeling of sensi in there, its a promising start to hopefully a better, more feature filled game next year/release. The graphics are great do fit the feeling of sensi its just the sort of alternative needed to the more serious PES/FIFA games. There is plenty to unlock, which is cool will helpfully keep me tied to it for a while to come!

More
17 years 10 months ago #9474 by Eleven
100% dissapointed! It can t be sensible soccer, it s a poor football game... I don t get the the feeling of sensi. 30€ and waiting many years for nothing.

More
17 years 10 months ago #9475 by Stromberg
Disappointed too. I played the demo and 20mins of the real game to see if anything has changed, but this game simply sucks. Sometimes you just have to get used to a game to like it so I will play it again some time when Im extremely bored... but so far: failed

More
17 years 10 months ago #9478 by goalmachine
                  after playing the game now for a few days and spankng the cpu i feel really let down by the AI  :(  I havent yet played the game player v player yet and im looking forward to that and a bit of competition the biggest major thing missing from the game no internet  : ( . The actual gameplay and graphics are superb apart from a few bugs and i like the way they have added the sprint and the player gets knackered bad news for all u punt and run merchants  ;D another thing that definatly needs putting in is a tactic editor so we could create are own moves and get some of our players in the positions that we want them in find it frustrating sometimes i know that was on swos and this is sensible 06 totaly different games and this is my comment on this game after all i think sensi 06 was so hyped up and eagerly awaited that the poor game proberly never stood a chance to every ones expectations even i thought the game would have so much more to offer than it already has its a shame thou this game could of been up there with the greats  ::)  after all this game is good but im afraid it lacks any real challenge even when you 1st start out in a custom team and u play a top side nevermind thou they say we learn from our mistakes and hopefuly codemaster s and jon hare do

More
17 years 10 months ago - 17 years 10 months ago #9490 by Agent.M
its better than the demo thats for sure. Have to say the overall look of the game is like a mobile java thing. its not that bad but well next time dont let kuju do it. get the guys from yoda soccer to have a bash ;)  i really dont like the fact the the opposition walk up to you and knock the ball over and the automatic player selection is bogus when the opoosition is 1 v 1  cause you couldnt get your defender to the ball. I do like the game but it needs to be tweaked already the new camera view adds 10% maybe 20% to the playability stakes.

• nicoliani
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 10 months ago #9526 by nicoliani
Replied by nicoliani on topic Re: Sensible Soccer 2006, your opinion!
This seem just like 98 a unfinished project. Man they had 8 years to come up with something better and they bring us this game that lack in every aspact. Jon Hare if he was such a lover to this game he would have done something better in all this years. If you bought the game you have been [glow=red,2,300]scammed[/glow] big time!!

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds