Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 9 months ago #133622 by Playaveli

Hi, just a quick question. Does a player in a national team HAVE to have a place in his club team too? I mean, will it cause an error if a player is in his national team but doesnt have a club team as well?

Thanks

No, he does not HAVE TO have a place in a club.
National teams in SWOS have nothing to do with Club teams.

The only mix-up of the two (national - club) happens in career mode, if you are taking over national team duties. Because then, you will be able to call up your own squad, from the club teams players, whereas the cpu controlled national teams will be the standalone ones.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #133623 by SaintGav
Ok thanks for the reply.

HAve a quikc check of this to make sure I m doing it right, before I go ahead and start the whole process. Arsenals rating has gone DOWN since the edit, but I think thats due to only using 1-7 instead of 1-15?

Hope it looks ok.

Thanks

P.S Danny Welbeck is English I know :P
Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #133625 by djowGer
özil have number 11 not 7! :P

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #133626 by Playaveli
Hey, looks pretty good.
Some minor bugs maybe.

Giroud and Sanchez, both have 6 in speed! In reality, Sanchez is way quicker than Giroud (should be 4 or max. 5).
In such obvious cases (in top European leagues/clubs) it s better to re-adjust specific skills manually.

And yes, if it s possible, feel free to assign the correct shirt number (if it s a starting eleven player with No. 1-11 in reality). As djowGer said.

More
7 years 9 months ago #133627 by SaintGav
Yeah, I m still planning on tweaking some of the stats, its just the rest of it really. Is it important to give players their real life shirt numbers, this could be tricky as a lot of players have obsure shirt numbers nowadays!?

More
7 years 9 months ago #133628 by Playaveli

Is it important to give players their real life shirt numbers, this could be tricky as a lot of players have obsure shirt numbers nowadays!?

As I said, only if they have a shirt number between 1 - 11, anyway. ;)

More
7 years 9 months ago #133629 by SaintGav
Ok thanks for your help Playa :)

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #133636 by armandojimenez
Hello, I would like to propose a little help, I am developing an application in Excel that returns me some of the data you need the TEAM.XXX files, some does not work because they have no excel or earlier to 2010. I propose to all interested Send me the name of the team and league or country and I give as much information like the photo, then the editor do you use what you want.

The updates will be fast
Attachments:

More
7 years 9 months ago #133642 by Rock and Roll
Hi guys, quick questions etc:

Any news on what was/is wrong with the Faroe Islands file I submitted?
Should I just recreate the teams from scratch? I have them all in my Excel file.

Iceland is finished in Excel, busy entering the teams into the Editor.
Taking my time because real life sometimes has priority above swos :).

Finally finished my research into El Salvador.
Finally managed to figure out their Tercera Division, and finally found some recent standings.
This means I have the proper teams in the 4th division not just ones I could find information on :).

All four divisions now have the teams with strips in Excel.
Busy creating teams by comparing different websites (e.g. clubpages on Facebook, soccerway, footballzz etc etc).
Hopefully I ll find at least one recent squad per team (Primera is easy enough...Tercera will be hard in some cases....).

Problem is, I don t have any transfer values etcera so I need a bit of help here.
Should I just take the values in the original SWOS, change them around a bit (using averages) so the strongest teams have the
strongest players? Or does anyone have a better idea?

More
7 years 9 months ago #133649 by Combat444
Hi,

Swiss national team was still free right? I would like to edit that. Regards Kristofer

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds