Suggestions for the Website

More
17 years 4 months ago #14478 by Stromberg
I would like to request a feature for this scenario:
When you look at a page (e.g. a tournament) and you login you are redirected to the main page. Would be nice if you could stay on the page you were watching before.

Just a tiny annoyance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #22598 by d_grei
It would be nice to have, let s say, last 10 posts from forum published on main ss.de site (in colum where are EVENTS and LATEST RESULTS).
This way, active forum topics would be more visible to all ss.de visitors.

Now, if i have some interesting topic to put on forum, i post it here and pray anyone sees it.
Or have to advertise on sensi IRC or advertise in some other way :(

More
16 years 9 months ago #23704 by Playaveli

I would like to request a feature for this scenario:
When you look at a page (e.g. a tournament) and you login you are redirected to the main page. Would be nice if you could stay on the page you were watching before.

Just a tiny annoyance :)

You can do that by just adding lng=en to the end of each URL. ;) Then press enter...

More
16 years 9 months ago #23709 by dior
I was wondering about ranking. Its analogic to FIFA World Ranking. And as we all know FIFA ran is actualized once a month or something like that... Maybe we could do the same. All scores entered are save on site, but it goes to rank every monday for example...

More
16 years 9 months ago #23725 by HairFU
I like that idea of dior. Maybe that could avoid some player of beeing crazy because of loosing matches and give them an other dimension of the ranking. Not so important to lose a single match, it is more importand what do you do as standard in the whole week.

More
16 years 9 months ago #23727 by Redhair
Hm yes, not bad!

16 years 7 months ago #26341 by ElMichaJ
well we have to see what i can do next time...

ooo reform is needed. but effective coding needs time, which i dont have much

coding a function, that works is easy, coding a function without any possible failures needs more testing and effective coding...

after refreshing eventmaster and league outsourcing, its the next step i have to do....

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
16 years 3 months ago #34389 by Incendio
Anyone still reading this topic??

One small suggestion more: It would be nice to see the stars displayed in the One on One ranking likewise in the leagues. This way one gets a quick overview about how strong a league is.

Regards
Incencio

More
16 years 3 months ago - 16 years 3 months ago #34435 by Eleven
Hello everyone,
The decider is goal difference in all leagues. It would be great if a league was desired to have scores between teams as decider!
Greetings

More
16 years 3 months ago #34448 by Pallister

Hello everyone,
The decider is goal difference in all leagues. It would be great if a league was desired to have scores between teams as decider!
Greetings

I know I know...I don t play League. But this would be a good rule. More fair IMO

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds