Re: Creativity or SRN?

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12592 by Rijntje
Replied by Rijntje on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
Dude, ur reacting/acting so pathetic lol

But anyway, I think we should end this topic.

Once again, players who don t like the one-move stuff should just be smart and try avoid those players. That s the only way.
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 7 months ago #12593 by jiggaplaya
Replied by jiggaplaya on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
hear to rintje and you will have same destiny like him
you will not improve your player-skills you will stop your sensi evolution

hear to great players like ottoman coolio and redhair take the challenge and you will see that there is a way to defend every kind of goal like playavelli said.
strong fair oponents thats the only way to improve your sensigame.

i love friendlys but you will see without ooo or league games its difficult getting better

im the angel who s sitting on your left shoulder you know who normaly sit on the right...! ;D

now we can close kelle...!

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12597 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
Hrhr, never!

I didn t want to say that creative players are better than others. In fact they (or we) don t have much success. ;)
I wanted to express my feelings about the two characters of players here: those ones, who play just for fun and those, who play for result/ranking.

And I know it s possible to stop goals of Jigga or any other with some experience and investing little bit time and work...

NOT CLOSED! :D
More
17 years 7 months ago #12599 by LIK
Replied by LIK on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

I didn t want to say that creative players are better than others. In fact they (or we) don t have much success. ;)

Playaveli, Coolio_Jack both most creative players on ss.de and they are number 1 and 2 so as you see creative players are better than others :)))
More
17 years 7 months ago #12600 by jiggaplaya
Replied by jiggaplaya on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
good news for oli p.  

sensible world of  ice dance comming soon ! :D
career modus inkclusive (xbox 360 playstation2 and pc )

maybe you can show your talent there together with rintje

now the bad news for both of you

sensible world of synchronised swimming  will not produced  :(
reason:  not so popular sport

srry that you are getting this information by me but someone has to tell you

i will buy it for you i promise
i hope  you will  llove it ;)

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12602 by Emmeti
Replied by Emmeti on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
I think someone just didn t understand what this discussion is about.
I am talking to Redhair and Mikeul...once again...    this is not about winning or losing !
Nobody here is saying that ONE-MOVE = SUCCESS.  This is not the point
More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12603 by Oli O.
@ LIK: Hm, Playa and Coolio are creative AND effective, what in my eyes is the key to be a (what some people here call) god. I m not effective, thats it.

@ mt653: Yeah, thats the right way, you got it. :) This topic is about playing, not winning or losing.

@ Jiggaplaya: My nick is Oli O. , ice dancing is not my hobby (cause it s boring ), but starting some nice discussions is. I think some postings and impressions here are very interesting. Try discussing and not making PR for new sensi-flops! ;) One day you ll have to improve because everybody is prepared... ;D

Back to topic:
I know some players, who won t change their one-way-style even if every match of them ends 10-0 or 0-10 or whatever and that s in my eyes killing many opponent s motivation/fun.
More
17 years 7 months ago #12607 by RobChef
Replied by RobChef on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

Back to topic:
I know some players, who won t change their one-way-style even if every match of them ends 10-0 or 0-10 or whatever and that s in my eyes killing many opponent s motivation/fun.

But I think here is the mistake you make. Your opponent is not responisble for you having fun, you are. So play the game you like and have fun with it. If it is not about winning as you wrote above then it should be very easy.
And if some players have a special move or skill they can use it for their fun. Or should they ask you for permission? Or do we want a style-police who write you a ticket when you score the same goal twice?

More
17 years 7 months ago #12611 by Oli O.
Hehe no, everybody can play what he wants.

But then he shouldn t wonder about well known players going crazy, other players (like me :D) avoiding to other mods and systems, newbies staying some days and never come back. :-\

One question besides: Is anyone/everyone using fastpath? I m thinking that s a little handicap of me. :(
More
17 years 7 months ago #12622 by RobinFriday
Replied by RobinFriday on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
I love playing the creative players and i love playing the industrial players its sometimes disheartening to be thrashed by the same goal over and over again but i pick myself up and it makes me want to try harder next time to stop them!! I think what makes a truely great swos player is adaptability because i dont think there is anything sweeter as someone already said when you manage to do a David versus Goliath!
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds