Re: Creativity or SRN?

More
17 years 6 months ago #12495 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

Yeah, I don t play ooo s anymore too, just for the reason u just gave. I play more friendlies and friendly leagues, It s way better that way, u play way more relaxed and fun matches.

I will only try to get my points through leagues like u :)

At the moment i don t play at any league ;)
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 6 months ago - 17 years 6 months ago #12496 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
Hmm friendlies would be a good alternative. And don t forget: in leagues the goals are the same as in ooo. :D

But I keep my plan to play more PC SWOS again. I played it the last 10 years and started Amiga some months ago to be prepared for Sensidays. So, back to the roots for me. :)

P.S.: On PC SWOS the one-way-style doesn t work as good as on Amiga. The PC goalies are not so perfect AND stupid in one person as on Amiga.
More
17 years 6 months ago #12499 by Rijntje
Replied by Rijntje on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

At the moment i don t play at any league ;)

Lol, ok, then I didnt say that ;)

Hmm friendlies would be a good alternative. And don t forget: in leagues the goals are the same as in ooo. :D

Yeah, true, but I notice it just takes away a lot of frustrations and playing in a league is a whole kind of different type of playing then in ooo s. In ooo s you only try to rise in the ranking, in leagues you just try to get the most points out of the matches, so you finish first. And you can finish 2nd and 3rd too, which is a good prestation too. So u don t mind losing a match in a league. In ooo s there s just win or lose. In league you can make up for ur losses. U get what I mean? ;)
More
17 years 6 months ago #12500 by RobChef
Replied by RobChef on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

Well said, u made me think diffrently

Thanks dude, but please don t change your style! I love it. ;D

Friendlys is a good point, I think this is more relaxed and mostly players try to play more spectacular. The best games I remember were friendlies.

So everybody can chose between competition in ooo and just fun in friendlies? Or just forget the ranking and play fun all the time? Hard to decide for myself. :D

More
17 years 6 months ago #12502 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

Yeah, true, but I notice it just takes away a lot of frustrations and playing in a league is a whole kind of different type of playing then in ooo s. In ooo s you only try to rise in the ranking, in leagues you just try to get the most points out of the matches, so you finish first. And you can finish 2nd and 3rd too, which is a good prestation too. So u don t mind losing a match in a league. In ooo s there s just win or lose. In league you can make up for ur losses. U get what I mean? ;)

In a league full of one-way-scorers? :D Hrhr, just a joke but it s nearly the same. On one day you have to play against them. ;)
More
17 years 6 months ago #12503 by Rijntje
Replied by Rijntje on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

In a league full of one-way-scorers? :D Hrhr, just a joke but it s nearly the same. On one day you have to play against them. ;)

Yeah, I understand ur point, but till now, I didnt had much troubles in leagues yet, because I could play anough good and creative players ;) So I m lucky I guess
More
17 years 6 months ago - 17 years 6 months ago #12508 by Redhair
Replied by Redhair on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
The PC is not intelligent and I can trust him not to surprise me with new ways of attacking and he will never learn to defend my attacks. It s anyway fun to play a career, and to train, but the real challenge is only against humans. I can lose against enbino, but against PC it s nearly impossible.

Against humans is the biggest fun and the biggest challenge is to stop this undefendable one-way-attackers. There is always a antidote for every attack, I m sure.

You can win 100-0 against PC, this says nothing if you are a great player or not.
I saw many of such unbeatable players here on ss.de coming and going after the first big defeats against Metzger ;)
Metzger loses against PC ;)

jiggaplaya scored easily against me, I was very surprised. But this is not the only reason for the lost games. I tried to strike back, but I saw, his defence is great too. That s the reason why he is a great player for me, maybe a fear-opponent for me. But stopping him is a big challenge and I m happy to know him and his style, because I learned a lot, as often here on ss.de, that makes me a better player, step by step. Without this experience with ss.de I would be uninformed like those unbeatable PC players ;)

Thank you to all players here on ss.de for giving me this experiences! I think ss.de is a great experience for every player here. I hope you know to enjoy this!
More
17 years 6 months ago #12522 by Ottoman
Replied by Ottoman on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
i couldnt understand what u guys complained about.. this community has everystyle and everything about sensible ( leauges tourneys ooo s friendlies).. and i think they r all have fun if u know how to fun.. if u dont like someone s style dont play with them.. and i dont agree with idea it s boring to play with one move players i had amazing good matches with jigga or some similar player.. i think u cant compare human vs human with human vs comp. sensible is so better when u play with player nearly your quality..

i play everyone of them ( ooo friendly etc.. ) i m enjoying most with leagues.. i think they have different atmosphere but nice..
17 years 6 months ago #12529 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
dont play everytime the same.....

you get no fame, maybe only blame....

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!
More
17 years 6 months ago #12560 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
lol, @ all one-way-scores!

Just create a nice defense against him.

Not to sound arrogant, but I think one-move-players are easy to beat! Jigga and Gepard are no opponents for me.

Just compare the balances...

Edit tactic -- put defender in their way -- save tactic -- bye bye one-move-player!
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds