Re: Creativity or SRN?

More
17 years 6 months ago #12624 by Oli O.
Replied by Oli O. on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
Hmm, finding the balance between motivation and frustraition...:)
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 6 months ago #12659 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?

@ Jiggaplaya: My nick is Oli O.... and not making PR for new sensi-flops! ;)

LOOOL! :D

Oli the best!!!!
More
17 years 6 months ago - 17 years 6 months ago #12721 by Gunde
Replied by Gunde on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
I think its boring if you only know 1 or 2 ways to score... ( i mean no disrespect to the players who does that).. For me it makes the game tedious..

I dont want to play like that so therefore, as some of you already mentioned, i play for fun and it doesn´t matter if you win or lose..

I like trying to develop my game and learn new ways to score all the time (Unfortunately i Suck at it ;D) and thats why sensible soccer is still a funny game...
More
17 years 1 month ago #16374 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
I prefer to play SWOS like I want, not like my opponent want. Unfortunately I often want to play too nice, and my opponents play effective and I lost many matches. That s my problem, not the problem of effective playing SWOS ers. If it s nice or not - play it as you like!
More
16 years 11 months ago #19531 by wonit5times
Replied by wonit5times on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
I dont think anybody on here is boring at playing SWOS i feel everyone has the right to play how they play. I learnt alot from jiggaplaya and his rounding the goalkeeper has taught me how to do it and has helped me in many matches. What im saying is we should learn from these players and put their skills into our games and we would all become better players from it. After all if you dont stop them doing it then it is your fault they have scored and you should pick yourself up and stop them next time. If we all learnt from these great players we would all become more creative from it as we would learn different skills.
More
16 years 11 months ago #19535 by Ottoman
Replied by Ottoman on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
noooooo !!! what did u do wonit... now this dead topic will be alive again and live for months and months hehe....
More
16 years 11 months ago #19536 by Playaveli

noooooo !!! what did u do wonit... now this dead topic will be alive again and live for months and months hehe....

Hehe, no fear! I will close this topic in robot-style... :D
More
16 years 11 months ago #19540 by wonit5times
Replied by wonit5times on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
Lol never realised it was closed sorry lads :p
More
16 years 11 months ago #19547 by Playaveli
It wasn t closed! ;) People just have lost interest in this topic because the sceme is non-existante since everybody can play how they like and have personal fun.

Some dudes are happy with friendlies and experiments, some are happy about climbing up the ranking. Space enough for everybody.
More
16 years 10 months ago #19578 by [H]Giggs
Replied by [H]Giggs on topic Re: Creativity or SRN?
I like to play both creative and one-way-socre players. I learn with both kind of players.

The fun is always there if I dont get my players injured :D
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds