Re: Feedback after 10 days playing with 3MINS.....!!! Tell us your opinion!

More
17 years 3 weeks ago #17904 by RobChef
LOL but as a lawyer I wanna get paid first. :)
The topic has been locked.
More
17 years 3 weeks ago - 17 years 3 weeks ago #17905 by Playaveli
Please clear your finances in a private chat with your client Teuto!

I hope everybody is satisfied now!

5mins competition, SRN effect on, unlimited games, just like ooo and an unbored Teutopheus.

PS: It s too easy to critisize other peoples competitions whilst not having worked on your own!
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #17909 by Pallister

A good player must be able to react on the defence of his opponent!

And a good player must be able to win 3min matches too.
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #17912 by Rijntje
5 min ooo league is a nice initiative for ppl that liked 5 mins too I think ;)
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #17928 by SASY
mmmm, i have to play more games at 3 minutes to give a evaluate about it.......but , for first idea, i think that 5 minutes was better !!!
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #17961 by SPIR
I think 3 minute matches its a more proffessional style of SWOS. Mistakes from players come at a higher price (less time to repair) its more encouraging to play safe.

Goals are more important in 3 minute matches. There is never much time left to get one back.

This combination short game + more goal focus makes for sure a fast and intense SWOS match but I think other qualities in SWOS are pushed in the background or slowed down. Trying new plays is much riskier in 3 minute matches.

For exploring the outer limits of gameplay finding new territory in SWOS longer games are better.

Each match is something special and I dont really want it to end so fast. I like fewer interruptions. I imagine heaven easily beeing a 10 minute match of SWOS.

It would be great to use all the time options in SWOS. They all have different qualities and they are waiting for us :)

In my eyes from of the 4 time options in SWOS 5 minutes stands out as a kindof middleway. Beeing flexible a setting we could agree to as a platform? From this platform we could then use the other options for eksample going down to 3 mins in ooo or going up to 7 or 10 mins in some leagues or turnaments.

I like the idea from otttoman 10 min asl. Also the danish open turnaments has a 10 minute final match. Its Great ;)

ASL 8 to 5 - 3 minutes

ASL 4 and 3 - 5 minutes

ASL 2 - 7 mins

And the ultimate SWOS timeoption: 10 minutes match in ASL 1
More
17 years 3 weeks ago - 17 years 3 weeks ago #17968 by Redhair
I tried 2 games against Playaveli with Superteams and 10 mins .. BORING!!

I agree, 3 mins. is the most professional setting. Every small mistake can decide the game, I like that. In 5 mins. I m always to lazy to fight over full time, I always think there is enough time for a comeback, if my opponent is in the lead. But in 3 mins. I know that I have to fight from 1st to 90th minute. The level is much better.

5 mins are OK for me, if I play OOO s or Friendlies/Training. But for more important competitions and to get the highest SWOS level experiences 3 mins. is the optimum setting. No doubt .. I m positive about it!
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #17969 by Stromberg
10mins with superteams sounds like fun though ;)
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #17972 by Redhair
If you like to test it, here is a save disk with 2 superteams in customs:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/temp/save.adf
More
17 years 3 weeks ago #18011 by LIK

I tried 2 games against Playaveli with Superteams and 10 mins .. BORING!!
I

SWOS is never boring, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 7 minutes, 10 minutes.
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds