SWOS 2006-07

More
17 years 7 months ago #12012 by BMarioni
Replied by BMarioni on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
oh well it seems i ll have to change my file then. MLS has two new teams and i ll have to leave them out. I ll take out weakest teams like you said kurrado. Thanks for the reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12019 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi Swos Fans.
Swos 2006-07 is realized in a 70%. We go to good way. I will try finish it but middle of september or the day 22. the last stape of swos 2006/07 is when the national teams play his first 2 matchs. I need this match reports for edit the most national teams in the world. Other option is finish swos 2006-07 and edit national teams some days after.
Thank you by this help, i received 27 leagues and i am very happy for this. still try get a site for edit south africa league and if somebody can edit japan league better.
Pd: Where is playing SKELA? he abandoned kaiserslautern in the last month. somebody know?

More
17 years 7 months ago #12024 by super_hoops1967
Replied by super_hoops1967 on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
i cant wait for this update to come out. :-D

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12101 by fanahosen
Hi german friend. you know,,, bundesliga is my favorite league, i edit it all the years. but i am waitiing your update for do a global update. if you havent time, then i will upload my update with all the last transfers. or maybe i can send you bundesliga and zweiliga and you correct the wrongs... please answer me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Danish friend thank you by your update, i have it in swos 2006-07. if you want tomorrow, when finish the transfers, send me a new update or a txt file with the little changes, you can do it.
I NEED A SUPER-INTELIGENT- FOOTBALL FANS, i need somebody who know much about european national teams and european football league, for correct some wrongs. AND FOR THE NATIONAL TEAMS EDITIONS. Becouse maybe, i edit an national team with the players call for the first 2 matchs of qualify european 2008, but i dont know if other players are injurys.
Help to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you

More
17 years 7 months ago #12102 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
ok, please send me the team file to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ! I will correct it and send it back to you!

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12106 by fanahosen
Ok! between tomorrow or sunday i will send you. now i am in my work.
Danke! Schonen gruss aufwiedersehen
Die Toten Hosen und Fortuna Duesseldorf!

More
17 years 7 months ago #12112 by super_hoops1967
Replied by super_hoops1967 on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
is the update going to be exe or just the team files or a choice of either?

if its the .exe i think that the unlimited transfer hex edit should be in it from the start. not the £100million just the buy as many players as you can afford and sell as many as you can afford to let go.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12117 by diomede
Replied by diomede on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
2006-07 swos update to result? we are waiting and i can help you for turkish league. 8)

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12120 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hmm have a great way to calculate the stars of the player. Go to www.transfermarkt.de and look what play cost how much.

So expensive player in SWOS is 15 M that is 100 % in SWOS. Expensive Player in the real World cost 70 M so that is 100 % in real world.
So you can calculate it so.

SWOS real life
15M = 100 % 70M = 100%
150K = 1 % 700K = 1%

For Exampler Player Mr X. cost in real world 4,2 M that is 6 % of the expensive player in the world. So you must what is the 1 % skill of a SWOS Player? That is 150 K. So you must calculate 150k * 6 % and that is 900k. So your Player Mr.X have skill of 900k in the game.

Then you must look how much % you have of the 100 % and you get the result of the skill of your player.

Ok Goalkeepers a little bit cheaper. So you could make it so:

Goalkeepers

20 - 30M in real = 9M in SWOS
10 - 19,5M in real = 8M in SWOS
8 - 9,5M in real = 7M in SWOS
6 - 7,5M in real = 6M in SWOS
5 - 5,5M in real = 5M in SWOS
0 - 4.5 M in real = real Skill is SWOS Skill

Just an idea how you can calculate the skill of the player, but i thought this is a great way without experienc and you get and real transfer skill of the player...

So anyway hope you get a way to calculate the players to realistic skills and not that many players have high skills or that polish league is higher than dutch or so on... Hope it is realistic. So german league bader then english but bayern is better then newcastle i think, but most teams of english league are better than most german teams, but in anyway there are some single player from german league that better then some players from english league and so on , that is what i mean...

What about the final updates? I mean Hamburg have sign-up two new players and i think other teams round the world will have this, too. So could there be a final update that is standings of 01.09.2006?

Do you need Held with any Country or team anymore?

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12124 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi HairFu, thanks for your suggestions, but we ve already made a calculation for the values in SWOS; see earlier in this topic. We decided to leave Ronaldinho and his 70M Euro s value out of the calculation, because the second highest value is 50M (Shevchenko). It s all explained in earlier posts.

Tonight it s... CHAOS! Transfer deadline in 2,5 hours; today Tevez and Mascherano to West Ham, Kluivert and Kromkamp to PSV, Danny Buijs to Feyenoord, etc.... be aware, fellow editors! :o

More news: Charisteas from Ajax to Feyenoord!

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds