SWOS 2006-07

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12341 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
No offense me yossarian. No problem, we can speak more about this in msn. I will edit swos 2006-07 for all the swos fans that dowload my version from 2002. The 80 % of edtiors working with me from 2002, except beglium - denmark and serbia members. the rest is old 100%.
Rest only 10 leagues for finish swos 2006-07.
About serbian player and summer no is discution. Summer cant has 15 in control ball, and pass, and finish and etc. he puted much paas goals? to who? to koler in the left. lol
Maybe some old editors have reazon. The problem no is the skill, no is the price. The problem are the years of some editors. Who have watched much football and know the most of players can understand this...
See you in my swos site. SWOS 2006-07 IN SEPTEMBER! FOR ALL SWOS FANS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12348 by fanahosen
And i forgot!. how you can put skills to serbian players in serbia league. if you said me yesterday that you only know 4 or 5 teams? THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE MOST. only know madrid and barcelona no the rest, for this the most of swos updates for download in internet are very very very bad. and this also happened with swos 96-97 in data base.
with have internet and copy the names the most of people think that made a good update. no friends.... for edit we have watch matchs. match reports.
This remember me to steve who only say that watch manchester and england national teams LoL heeheheh

• ndd1980
  • ndd1980's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12350 by ndd1980
Replied by ndd1980 on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
hi buddies!!! I am new here. and I m from istanbul,Turkey. I am making the turkish league updates. as far as I ve heard, some of you makes the updates a little unrealistic.please make them realistic ,I mean as it is. as you all know the updates are late.I have sent the turkish league updates to diego. ıf all leagues is received by diego on time, we could play it as soon as possible. Thank you!

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12352 by fanahosen
IN A LONG CONVERSATION WITH PORTUGAL EDITOR, HE THINKED A SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM OF SKILLS AND PRICES.
THAT EACH SWOS EDITOR SEND ME HIS LEAGUES WITH NAMES OF PLAYERS, HAIR COLOUR, COACH NAME, SHIRT AND TACTIC. AND THE SKILLS IN 0 AND PRICE IN 0 OR 25K. FOR AFTER I CAN LEVEL THE GAME, FIND A LEVEL AND AN AVERAGE BETWEEN BIG AND LITTLE LEAGUES AND BIG AND LITTLE TEAMS. I WILL LOSE MUCH TIME, BUT MAYBE EVERYBODY WILL BE HAPY. MAYBE IS THE ONLY WAY FOR HAVE A SWOS REALIST.
I WAIT HIS ANSWERS.

• ndd1980
  • ndd1980's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12353 by ndd1980
Replied by ndd1980 on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
but diego there is one thing that disturbs me. the strongest teams are not so strong. I can win champions league so easily.I think some teams for example arsenal,chelsea,ac milan, juventus,bayern munich,barcelona,real madrid,valencia etc. must be stronger. and the swos .exe file need to be changed for CL groups being random. I am tired to be in A group and D group as rival.

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12356 by fanahosen
i dont know add more groups friends. and respect to big and little teams is only a way of say... there are big players in little teams who cost more that players in big teams. But the important here is level the game

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12360 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Well Diego, I can only speak for myself, but I watch nearly every match, summary or live , of the Dutch first and premier divisions and the national team. I pretty much know which players have the best skills, prices etc. Also, on transfermarkt.de are the players prices, and I made a calculation to convert these prices to SWOS values. See earlier in this topic. I ve given earlier examples of players with one or two special qualities that must have a 15 for that skill. I think that if you change the skills and prices, you ll forsake realism, but if you level all leagues a bit, you may also get a good strength equation though... I will download your version of the update, and will allow you to change the skills for my leagues, if you think you need to adjust them. But I will send my original copy to whiteulver, that makes two updates: yours and his. I ll play them both, because I have 3 SWOS copies on my pc, and will judge for myself which I prefer. It is a pity our opinions on this matter differ about realism, but I still credit you for this project.

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12367 by fanahosen
Thank you Robben. I will use your netherlands update with some little corrections. Becouse your update is realist. MAYBE much people of here cant understand me becouse they dont see the updates that i am receiving.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12374 by Yossarian
Replied by Yossarian on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

About serbian player and summer no is discution. Summer cant has 15 in control ball, and pass, and finish and etc. he puted much paas goals? to who? to koler in the left. lol
The problem are the years of some editors. Who have watched much football and know the most of players can understand this...

I don t understand - therefore I guess that means I didn t watch too many football games... ok
I don t want to argue on that one.

how you can put skills to serbian players in serbia league. if you said me yesterday that you only know 4 or 5 teams? THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE MOST.
This remember me to steve who only say that watch manchester and england national teams LoL heeheheh

Now I can say that you started to tap-dance on my nerves...

I did say that I know only big clubs, but that was before our last talk. That was when I told you I cannot do the update because there is no way I can gather all footballers names and skills. Then you told me - ok do only red star, partizan and ofk beograd - which I agreed.
The next time we met I told you I am doing the complete update, and that I found a way how to know all players name and data.

Now I really hate writing like this on forum (what did I do/what did you did/what did someone did), so this will be my last on this topic.

P.S. And please stop trashing Steve. I don t know what did he do you wrong except that he is doing his own updates...

More
17 years 7 months ago #12385 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

And you are wrong in bundesliga prices!. Becouse you are using the swos computer editor. klose no cost this! you are wrong.

Every SWOS UPDATE has to be oriented at ORIGINAL SWOS 96/97!

@ fanahosen: If you make Klose of Werder Bremen cheaper than Labbadia of SWOS 96/97 this is simply UNREALISTIC! Klose has to be oriented at classic good strikers of ORIGINAL SWOS 96/97. For example Bebeto or maybe Asprilla!

We have to compare nowadays players with the players of 96/97 and do the update in this way!

Do we all love SWOS 96/97, or don t we???? So now you have the answer of how updates should be done!

And there are sometimes good bargains in smaller clubs. Not too many, not too few...

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds