SWOS 2006-07

More
17 years 7 months ago #12165 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

Updates should be oriented at the ORIGINAL SWOS 96/97! We all love it as it is...

Nowadays there is Ronaldinho, and no George Weah! So Ronaldinho has all the 15s of skill...just an example!

Werder Bremen and Schalke are totally underrated in Diegos update! They are worse teams than in the original 96/97 version. And that is simply not realistic!

Klose should be better than Hobsch or Labbadia...

So Lucio should be better than Oliver Kreuzer! So should Makaay in comparism to Jancker...

Mladen Kristajic and Marcelo Bordon are far far better in real life than Schalkes defenders of 96/97...

--

As for the player skills limit of 15...that s just swos! If we had a range of maybe 30 it would be easier to differ players. But I think a Rondaldinho deserves a 15 at speed and control for example... Giving a range of 30 or maybe 50...it would be much smoother to differ players, and Ronaldinho having a 28 or maybe a 47 would still differ enough from Robert Huth having a 12 or whatever.....but you can t do that. End of SWOS s programming facilities...

I couldn t agree with you more Playa! In a game like Fifa soccer 96 there were 99 points for each skills. In SWOS there are less. We are bounded to the limits of the game. And I m still behind my earlier statement; if a player has a quality that has to be a 15, than I give it a 15! Like that Fuat Usta example I gave earlier: that player ab-so-lutely s*cks in real-life. His only quality is his fantastic shot. What else then a 15 could I give for shooting? And there are so many more examples. Like, that former Inter Milan striker, Martins. He s not the best player in the world, but surely one of the fastest. Would the Italian/English editor (due to late transfer) give him anything else then a 15 for speed? In the original SWOS there were also 15 s for not-too-good players with one ore more great qualities. Why should we change that in this update?

@ CeBBek: you re absolutely right!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12169 by whiteulver
Replied by whiteulver on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Well, SWOS isnt Championship manager or Football manager.

So real players skills dont fit in SWOS.

If you see the skills of original SWOS will understand that most average or low price players have skills with 15 or 14 value.

THAT IS HOW SWOS ENGINE ACCEPT VALUES! So the gameplay of swos to be like we know.

Changing skills values to real life will make a real soccer but also an unreal SWOS.

It is up to you what to do. Real soccer or real SWOS

More
17 years 7 months ago #12247 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I want SWOS!

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12302 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
This is simple. IF between you cant find a solution for skills and prices, then i cant do nothing.
Is very very very unreal have players with 15 in little leagues. I received 27 leagues. and 25 of them, have skils 15, and in all his teams! do you want this realy? do you want play swos with a player call pepe with 15 in tackle, 15 pass, 15 speed? who is him? pele? maradona? and maradona and pele cant have 15 in tackle and head, no more of 2 for them. THIS IS A ETERNAL DISCUTION.
and the prices? do you want that i leave the same leagues that i receive? realy? do you want play with a player in turkey league with 12M? or a player in bulgaria with 5 M? this is a desaster. the updates are good in tactics, players, coachs and shirt. But no solution for skills and prices.
For this i must correct all the files. First the skills and after the prices. A update without a good skill, will be a bad update in prices. for this idont use swos editor computer.
If you think that all this is a wrong, then when you download swos 2006-07 only change your league edited by my league RE edited and ready. play fun!
But i am tired of all this. i am losing my eyes in swos 2006-07 and i dont win money for this. is all by love to swos, from 2002 until now. Thank to want can understand this.

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12303 by fanahosen
And you are wrong in bundesliga prices!. Becouse you are using the swos computer editor. klose no cost this! you are wrong.

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12306 by fanahosen
I cant understand the skills. is so simple. only is watch some matchs, know the most of players and see his skills. how can one swos fans put 15 to ronaldinho in head? how can one swos fans put 15 in control ball to 50 players in a little league? maybe some people never watched a match of football. like steve, or maybe some peoples want play steve update. with all the players of the world with 15 in skills and roberto carlos in the right middlefield or rigobert song like forward. this is sympactic.
in my swos 2006-07 you will find the players in his correct position. the correct name, the correct coach, the correct tactic (or team base), YOU WILL FIND THE CORRECT GAME!.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12307 by Yossarian
Replied by Yossarian on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
If you look, for exaple yugoslav league in original SWOS 96/97 you will see that teams are not more than 475 points (Red Star) . And if you look at the players stats you ll see a lot of players with 15 marks for different skills. But if you try to play with them you ll see how crappy they really are. So I must agree with whiteulver and others.

And one more thing, I don t see that you ve mentioned this so far...
The scale for one skill in SWOS is not from 0 to 15, but from 0 to 7 and from 8 to 15.

Cheers!

• fanahosen
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12324 by fanahosen
Sure i know the table. This is my update number 10 (swos 2002, 2002-03, 2003, 2003-04, 2004, 2004-05, 2005, 2005-06, 2006 and now 2006-07. i think that know much no?
i dont will change it the way of edit.
Respect to swos 96-97, in this game the update of argentina league (rugeri central middlefield), brasil league and millon of little leagues in europe bad edited. swos 96-97 was very bad and unreal edited.
If one player of crvena zvezda, fk obilic or zeleznik has 15 in tackle and 15 in head.. then who is the best defense of the world? is he? :D. Is he Baresi? is he Summer? god. why he dont play in italy, england, germany or spain league? Easy of answer.
OPEN THE EYES FRIENDS.
I will edit swos 2006-07 like all the years, who want can download it and who no, continue playing with swos 96-97 or with some new update, where only you will can play 7 or 8 leagues actual.
Bye

More
17 years 7 months ago #12325 by whiteulver
Replied by whiteulver on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
If any editor dont agree with fanahosen, he can send me his update so i can included, unmodified, to Amiga SWOS 2006-07

Send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

After all everyone can make an update as he want.

But if you want, fanahosen, to make an update, edit your teams by your self.

Dont change the efforts of other editors.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12327 by Yossarian
Replied by Yossarian on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

If one player of crvena zvezda, fk obilic or zeleznik has 15 in tackle and 15 in head.. then who is the best defense of the world? is he? :D. Is he Baresi? is he Summer? god.

Please allow me to answer with a contra question:

Who is better player in SWOS 96/97: DRAGAN VITOROVIC from Zemun (Yug) or MATTHIAS SAMMER?
You tell me! They both have 15 in takling.... Try playing with them and you will feel the difference (in tackling as well as other stuff, but ALSO in tackling)

I will edit swos 2006-07 like all the years

If that means you are going to change my numbers, then the deal is off...
I don t attend to work for nothing.

Cheers and no offense, please mate

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds