SWOS 2006-07

• fanahosen
  • fanahosen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12130 by fanahosen
Replied by fanahosen on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi swos fans. Sorry realy. Maybe each one of you dont understand becouse i correct each league that i receive. i change prices and skills in all the leagues, becouse if i let the same leagues that i receive then swos 2006-07 will be very unreal. with players in little leagues with 15 in speed, head, tackle, shot. and very high prices.
I changed all the leagues (only skills and prices) for have a real swos. Sure i have wrongs, for of this way we have a real swos, with a level between little and big leagues.
This is the politic for each edition of swos updates from 2002. This is only a message for new swos fans editors.
Thank you by his help, i try do my best work for that everyone fun this game.
The more important we will have it. Players in his correct teams, Correct teams in Corrects divisions, Correct coachs, Data full correct updated.
THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR WHO CANT UNDERSTAND MY WAY OF WORK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12131 by whiteulver
Replied by whiteulver on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Come on Fanahosen...

You dont need to do this...

We agreed to make prices from www.transfermarkt.de and skills generated from editor.

I suggest to leave team files as is, from their editors. Respect their work.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12135 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Yeah, I tried to make it as realistic as possible. Sometimes a cheap player must have a 15 for a skill. E.g. in the Dutch first division there s a player called Fuat Usta. He lacks a lot of things in real life, but he has an absolute cannonball shot. So, I gave him 15 for his shot, and compensated that with other skills lowered. And there are more players like him.

But, you must have your reasons to change them. I m curious to see the final results!

More
17 years 7 months ago #12137 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
I just checked your work on German league, fanahosen!

Sorry, but if Bayern Munich is far worse than in original swos 96/97 this is also not realistic. Lucio and Sagnol are world class in real life...but only worth 1.2 or 1.5 M in SWOS 06/07! I had to correct this...

And for example Miro Klose from Bremen..., you totally underrated him. He is WC top scorer (5 goals) and scored 25 goals in 26 games last season. You rated him at 1.1M ! This is not realistic.

I send you back the corrected German team file this afternoon!

Cheers!

More
17 years 7 months ago #12143 by Playaveli
LATEST TRANSFERS:

ASHLEY COLE : Arsenal -- now FC Chelsea

WILLIAM GALLAS: Chelsea -- now Arsenal

PATRICK KLUIVERT -- PSV EINDHOVEN

Jan Kromkamp: Liverpool -- now EINDHOVEN

Angelos Charisteas: Ajax -- now FEYENOORD

Ze Roberto: FC SANTOS

Dwight Yorke: SUNDERLAND

Andy Cole: Manchester City -- now FC PORTSMOUTH

Pascal Chimbonda: Wigan -- now TOTTENHAM

Marcus Beasley: Eindhoven -- now MAN CITY!

More
17 years 7 months ago #12157 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

Yeah, I tried to make it as realistic as possible. Sometimes a cheap player must have a 15 for a skill. E.g. in the Dutch first division there s a player called Fuat Usta. He lacks a lot of things in real life, but he has an absolute cannonball shot. So, I gave him 15 for his shot, and compensated that with other skills lowered. And there are more players like him.

But, you must have your reasons to change them. I m curious to see the final results!

Hmm is not very good to give a player a skill of 15... I mean 15 should be only a dream skill not a real swos skill. Look, i thing also Ronaldinho shouldn t have a 15, maybe a 12 or someting. So normal world class player should be a skill from 6 - 10 and only superstars of the world class palyer should be 11 or more skill (that are only 3 or 4 player round the world...). I mean there couldn t be a so perfect player, also the best player of the world is not perfect. There are no perfect guy, evryone have his faults...

More
17 years 7 months ago #12159 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

Sorry, but if Bayern Munich is far worse than in original swos 96/97 this is also not realistic. Lucio and Sagnol are world class in real life...but only worth 1.2 or 1.5 M in SWOS 06/07! I had to correct this...

And for example Miro Klose from Bremen..., you totally underrated him. He is WC top scorer (5 goals) and scored 25 goals in 26 games last season. You rated him at 1.1M ! This is not realistic.

Cheers!

Yeah you right... But i thought if you have the way like i claculate Klose have skill of 6,4 M. Ok only know you have your own calculating style, but if this are faults that in many teams, it seems not very realistic...

More
17 years 7 months ago #12160 by Playaveli
Updates should be oriented at the ORIGINAL SWOS 96/97! We all love it as it is...

Nowadays there is Ronaldinho, and no George Weah! So Ronaldinho has all the 15s of skill...just an example!

Werder Bremen and Schalke are totally underrated in Diegos update! They are worse teams than in the original 96/97 version. And that is simply not realistic!

Klose should be better than Hobsch or Labbadia...

So Lucio should be better than Oliver Kreuzer! So should Makaay in comparism to Jancker...

Mladen Kristajic and Marcelo Bordon are far far better in real life than Schalkes defenders of 96/97...

--

As for the player skills limit of 15...that s just swos! If we had a range of maybe 30 it would be easier to differ players. But I think a Rondaldinho deserves a 15 at speed and control for example... Giving a range of 30 or maybe 50...it would be much smoother to differ players, and Ronaldinho having a 28 or maybe a 47 would still differ enough from Robert Huth having a 12 or whatever.....but you can t do that. End of SWOS s programming facilities...

More
17 years 7 months ago #12161 by torpedo
Replied by torpedo on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

Hmm is not very good to give a player a skill of 15... I mean 15 should be only a dream skill not a real swos skill. Look, i thing also Ronaldinho shouldn t have a 15, maybe a 12 or someting. So normal world class player should be a skill from 6 - 10 and only superstars of the world class palyer should be 11 or more skill (that are only 3 or 4 player round the world...). I mean there couldn t be a so perfect player, also the best player of the world is not perfect. There are no perfect guy, evryone have his faults...

HairFU, you have to remember that 0 equals 8 and 7 equals 15 in SWOS.

so deciding to give 12 to Ronaldinho (so in fact 4) gives us little space for differentiating other players skills :)

More
17 years 7 months ago #12162 by ceBBek
Replied by ceBBek on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

Cheers!

In our update:

Lucio 2,75 M
Sagnol 2 M
Klose 2,75 M

from RSR-Patch ;)

This is good project, but if it done by many editors, it will never be realistic. One man should correct other leagues to one norm...

But I wish you good luck with updating;)

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds