Re: Nordic Open 2

13 years 2 weeks ago #98950 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
are there any more pictures :) ?

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 weeks ago #98956 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Nordic Open 2

are there any more pictures :) ?

Sorry, that was all from me :)

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #98975 by paczek
Replied by paczek on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
i send my photos tomorrow :)

More
13 years 2 weeks ago #99052 by paczek

More
13 years 1 week ago #99406 by Pallister
Replied by Pallister on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Being abandoned from offline SWOS for a long time, this event was a really great one for me. I enjoyed to get back where it all started ;) (even if it wasn t Aalborg hehe).

I was pretty happy to drive to Denmark without stucking in snow as it was back in the days HEHEHE (see the attachment from 2007).

In the end another well organized event by our danish SWOS maniacs. Thank you for hosting this tournament and of course for letting me participate in the last minute. Searching for the location and looking through the right window I saw my good old friends still lying on the floor, sleeping or slowly awaking. Saw Poul at first and he told me that he thought Who s that? Funny, a local guy who s looking like Pallister! ;D

My highlights in Randers:

1. My QF matches vs. Dzem. Never had such an experience in my SWOS career ;D Won the first match 5-2, lost the second one 2-5.....Replay. Won the first leg 6-2, lost the second one 1-8 ;D Winning the third match 6-2 obviously caused too much psychological problems to me. Now...now I must win. 6-2...don t give it away again, Pallister! ^^ Oh well, I did :)

2. My second match vs Lobo. I d won this one 3-0 and it was a really great match. As always I really enjoyed it to play offline vs. various players, but I still enjoy it the most vs. lobo ;)

3. The performance of Micha. It was great to see him getting better and better from match to match. Oh and at least I can say I didn t lost a single match vs him this day ;D

4. Peter s Joystick. I thought WTF?!?! A pretty awesome piece of homemade Amiga hardware. You re definitely the king of controller modding, Peter. Oh and I hope you enjoy moving your mouse on your new mat :)

Best wishes to all
Pallister
Attachments:

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #99419 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Thx for all the media and reports guys.

Btw. could you give some feedback on the gametime of 5 mins in both knockout stages? Besides the huge defeats in first KO round, I like this way although it is more time consuming, it gives you lots of time for a come back. On the other hand if you are unlucky to get a red card or injuries you could be in a world of pain. What was your impressions of this rule?

We had this with online back in the days i remember, and i kind of miss it :)

More
13 years 1 week ago #99456 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Beter late than later.

Needless to say I thoroughly enjoyed weekend in Randers. It was great to meet fellow SWOS freaks yet again. Highlight of the tournament was Palli s unexpected arrival. Really good to see you mate after such a long offline absence. Result-wise, Bobbie proved to be pretty much beyond anyone s reach. I was really happy for Dzem to do so well in Amiga tournament. Thans to djowger for talking me into participating in PC tournament. Semi vs Rasmus was the game I enjoyed most.

Regarding 5 mins games I have to say I didn t like it. I enjoy adrenaline rush of 3 mins games, if you make them any longer you lose it.

Big thanks to my Danish SWOS mates for organizing this event.

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 11 months ago #100790 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Pallister thanks for the mousemats as well for the compliments for my controler modding.

Greetz go to all from pspin.

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds