Re: Nordic Open 2

13 years 1 month ago #98742 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
yes it was a really great event :)

i loved to play there, i can help you entering the amiga results :)
you tell me

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #98758 by djowGer
Replied by djowGer on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Here is my photos and 2 small videos from Nordic Open 2:

a href= picasaweb.google.com/djowGer/NordicOpen2?feat=embedwebsite img src= lh4.googleusercontent.com/_bBS4f9Dg4xc/T...60-c/NordicOpen2.jpg width= 160 height= 160 style= margin:1px 0 0 4px; /a

Results will probably be entered later tonight or tomorrow. But thx for the offer ElmichaJ! :)

More
13 years 1 month ago #98759 by Playaveli
Replied by Playaveli on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Nice pics, congrats to everyone!
SWOS++ replays from KO-matches available?

• PeterSP72
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #98790 by PeterSP72
Replied by PeterSP72 on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Just got home from an awesome tournament !
Regards to the organisers, greetings to all the participators, we all had a good time.
Within a few days I will post the links to the diverse media.

Greetings,

Pspin

More
13 years 1 month ago #98792 by AndYpsilon
Replied by AndYpsilon on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Sounds great!

Congratz to all participants and ofc the winners!

Nice result Micha!!! :D

More
13 years 1 month ago #98798 by djowGer
I just finished entering results for both tourneys. Check it out below:

AMIGA:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=1394

PC:
www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?site=turniere_ergebnisse tid=1395

---

Despite the many last minute sign-offs we had a great tournament in Randers. Thx again to all participants. Even Pallister showed up as a secret guest to my big surprise, and also helped out with setup of the amigas, so thx man! It really helped us out having all the amigas equipped with hd s :)
Overall the tournament went as planned, but our estimated schedule of the two tourneys didn t stick, mostly because we only had 2 pc s to play on, but in the end we couldn t have done it much better/faster given the circumstances.

Thx to the polish and berlin guys for fun night out in Randers on friday night. I hope you enjoyed the disco and danish beer :)

At Nordic Open we also met some new players. The 2 norwegians did a great debut at the tournament, but in the end highest seeded players showed what they are made of. Bobbie played really well on Amiga and also managed to take home bronze on PC, respect!
Rasmus only attended the PC tourney, but he made it pretty clear why he has won the ISSA tourney 3 times in a row, and is to be considered the best Danish PC SWOS player atm.
At most tourneys there are always some surprise players who makes it far, and Nordic Open 2 was no different. ElmichaJ once again proved why he is also called the favorite killer. With a great perfomance in the last stage of tournament he beat gomi, djowger, dzem and gave bobbie a good fight in the final. A more than derseved spot as runner up of the tournament. Dzem also had an insanely high level at this tournament, especially in his defence. He didn t lose a single game before the last games in the knockout stage, and will surely be skyrocketing the amiga ranking.

This will be my report for now. I hope you enjoyed the reading and media posted earlier.

Nice pics, congrats to everyone!
SWOS++ replays from KO-matches available?

I think most people were to tired after a long weekend to save replays, but i will check it out if there are any saved. I didn t save any myself, also mostly because i don t think pc games are that entertaining to watch to be honest. most players were playing solid defence, counter attack style and scoring very few goals, except Rasmus of course ;D

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #98801 by djowGer
UPDATE: i found out that SWOS Total-Pack works on my laptop pc, so now i CAN convert the replay to a movie. This is the 2nd leg of the pc final between rasmus and me (5 mins game) first game ended 1-1. Rasmus (statsmedistrene) (PEDFINAL.tac) v djowGer (Rage i Paris) (ALI.tac/PEDFINAL.tac). Pretty good game with some nice header goals by rasmus.

check it out on youtube:

13 years 1 month ago #98803 by ElMichaJ
Replied by ElMichaJ on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
ranking points i will give this evening ^^ or night ;)

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!

More
13 years 1 month ago #98804 by djowGer

ranking points i will give this evening ^^ or night ;)

thx

More
13 years 1 month ago #98805 by Bomb
Replied by Bomb on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
it just was a great event once more! a great skill level over most of the participants! check the pics of djogwer - on the last pics you can see the tired crowd... :D
thx to the danish crew for organizing this, I enjoyed it.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds