Re: Nordic Open 2

More
13 years 6 months ago #91468 by Klaris
Replied by Klaris on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Amazing with some international players. Will hightend the standard of the tournament.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #91601 by m.c.t.
Replied by m.c.t. on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Like with the tournament in Prague, it is my great desire to visit Denmark! But unlike the Czech tournament in November, I will probably have more time in March 2011 so my chances to play are very good ;)

More
13 years 6 months ago #91629 by Filippousis
Replied by Filippousis on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
50%

More
13 years 6 months ago #91633 by GEO
Replied by GEO on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
till today I was only observing this topic, i decided to write here, cause I really start to think about participation, isnt impossible that more than one czech player can come, but its still 5 months to go so we will see..

More
13 years 6 months ago #91673 by Klaris
You and all other czech players are more than welcome, so could be great if you are coming :-).. Location with 40 sleeping places is beeing rented 8 kilometers outside randers. Those who arrive by train, will be pick up at the station by mee. And people arriving by cars, only have to make 2 turns after leaving the highway, before they are at the location. So shouldent be to difficult to find.. More information will follow as soon as the house are rented.

More
13 years 5 months ago #93038 by HairFU
Replied by HairFU on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
The date looks good for me. The hollidays on my job training starts that weekend, wich is good. But I also have to write my final examination in this period of my job training. If I don t need the time to learn, I try to come.

More
13 years 5 months ago #93148 by Klaris
Sounds great HairFU, I hope that other german players will follow you and join the tournament.. Maybe it can be as big as midteldeutchland open :)

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #93151 by HairFU
Yeah would be nice if other german players also come, but for me it only depends on my final examination. I also intressted in seeing many danish people and maybe some polish and netherlands guys !?

More
13 years 5 months ago #93220 by lobo
Replied by lobo on topic Re: Nordic Open 2
Guys

Looks like I ll be flying in on Friday (not sure morning or evening) going back Sunday morning. Could you please post How to get there? from Billund airport.

Many thanks

More
13 years 5 months ago #93517 by HairFU
Lobo, maybe it s an option for you to flight to Hamburg or Lübeck? If I really can come I could try to take you with me by car from there. When do you have to know if I can take you with me? (I think I get my date for final examination on February ...).

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds