Re: SWOS 16/17 - The official unofficial Update

More
7 years 6 months ago #135277 by super_hoops1967
USA was in the original swos though... So he ll be in it going off that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135278 by lobo
Oh, was it? Gathered it was not from Rock solid previous post

More
7 years 6 months ago #135279 by super_hoops1967
Yeah used to get lalas and campos all the time

More
7 years 6 months ago #135280 by lobo
Even more so, bring original structure on.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135281 by super_hoops1967
Can understand people wanting china over Taiwan because of all the crazy transfers at the moment though. But defo needs to stick to the same structure as the original. People will no doubt do the usual legends updates etc once this is done though.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135283 by andib
I dont know if it is the right thread to write in, but I do it anyway.

First, Armando did an excellent job with making the excel-sheet, but I see some problems.

First problem: I made some of the National Teams in North America before I knew about the excel-sheet. I can see if I calculate from the editing rules the price is below the one from the excel-sheet. It vary up to 100k from time to time. This is really a lot for those poor teams.

Second problem: Lots of the players get speed as one of the main abilities (from Excel), which really doesnt make sense.

Third problem: E.g some of the attackers might get too much in tackling . So you have to re-calculate anyway.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135284 by Bomb
@andib: I do not have excel, so I couldn t use armandos sheet. anyway, after getting the players in the swos editor and randomly calculating their skills, I very often had to correct or switch player skills because it did not make sense.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135287 by Rock and Roll
@lobo: I meant the size of USA s league in SWOS. El Salvador has way more teams.

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #135288 by andib

@andib: I do not have excel, so I couldn t use armandos sheet. anyway, after getting the players in the swos editor and randomly calculating their skills, I very often had to correct or switch player skills because it did not make sense.

Exactly and I have of course done the same and decreased the value of the players. Guess others havent done this so it will not show correct value with a lot of players in the update. Compared to others our teams will be weak.

More
7 years 6 months ago #135290 by Playaveli

Exactly and I have of course done the same and decreased the value of the players. Guess others havent done this so it will not show correct value with a lot of players in the update. Compared to others our teams will be weak.

This update will be spot on. I fly over each uploaded team file, so big mistakes in price (and speed skill) will be corrected.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds