Better connection wins the game!

More
13 years 1 month ago #99124 by ulg81
I want to talk with admin, and Wana give me words, not with Italian Internet maniac so why You are still quote my words, I want admin not You
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99125 by Retrieving

I want to talk with admin, and Wana give me words, not with Italian Internet maniac so why You are still quote my words, I want admin not You

This is a public forum and I m just giving ya ll my honest opinion in a more than civil manner.

Not sure why you ve had to resort to personal attacks and insults (that I now expect said mods to address properly cause I surely don t go around calling people Italian Internet maniacs as it s derogatory), twice...totally unnecessary.
More
13 years 1 month ago #99127 by ulg81
you are still here? omg
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #99128 by Playaveli
*merged*

ASL rules, p2p issues and the likes are no subject to discuss in gaming scheduler topics!
Please continue here, if it has to be after all... ::)

More
13 years 1 month ago #99169 by _sox_
it was since 2 years whom nobody spoke about ping/lag/delay problems.amazing!!! please, play more fair ONLINE swos and accept the meaning of word ONLINE . take care...
More
13 years 1 month ago #99287 by bobrix
Ulg81 just let it go, it s not an ESL league but just amateur on shitty emulator with crap net code, meaning you are fighting with windmills here.
More
13 years 1 month ago #99300 by lemonheadiv
This is a nice community and I say it because in many years of ASL I never saw anyone coming up with such questions like This player pings too much how can I not play with him? .
It s nonsense, I mean what s the solution to that? Ban Patigoal? Roll the dices instead of playing? No, wait...maybe use the coach match mode for both since the cpu doesn t mind the ping? ::)

I played in these ASL with Ejder-Z (who, it must be said, was a solid player too, despite distance and everything), Playa, HGiggs, Ali and many others. Never once would I have thought of making a post like that one (which btw was funny in it s own way, too bad you deleted it...) and I think the same goes for the others. Needles to say, the world of online international competitions doesn t revolve around one single country.
More
13 years 1 month ago #99319 by _sox_

Ulg81 just let it go, it s not an ESL league but just amateur on shitty emulator with crap net code, meaning you are fighting with windmills here.

call me Don Chisciotte!! i see you angry as you lose some match, i think you are really similar to ulg. that s the way you are talking right now...imho you must learn to lose!
More
13 years 1 month ago #99328 by bobrix
Omg you got me, im so angry after losing with someone on 3frames+ that im eating my socks...
Seriouslly i dont bother anymore. I m not even trying play hard to keep my joystick alive for more games with fast paced gameplay, eg. 1-2 frames.
Btw how is possible to know someone emotions through online connection without typing,emotes etc ?
Maybe spycam,chakras, third eye,woman intuition ;D
More
13 years 1 month ago #99334 by _sox_
closing the game window without greets probabilly means you are not happy....maybe it s my mistake...
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds