SWOS 2006-07

More
17 years 7 months ago #12646 by Dennis
Replied by Dennis on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi everyone.
Many thanks to fanahosen about updating swos data.
I am sure it is very hard work, so if anyone things that can make it better than him, lets try.
We are all helping fanahosen because of our great SWOS love.
But i thing fanahosen have to make the final decision about puting or not 15 on the players skills.
He knows verry well real players skills I and trust him.
Go Diego SWOS Bulgaria thanks you and supports you
Dennis

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sharkadder1
  • Sharkadder1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12671 by Sharkadder1
Replied by Sharkadder1 on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
hey dudes, it seems your site is the only 1 with up to date data on it, may i ask why have you got aload of completed dates for certain leagues but no download links?

This is just a recommendation but why dont you allow people to download seperate files or download the whole lot?

I just think its pointless having completed files which arnt available to download.

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12682 by Robbie
Replied by Robbie on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07

hey dudes, it seems your site is the only 1 with up to date data on it, may i ask why have you got aload of completed dates for certain leagues but no download links?

This is just a recommendation but why dont you allow people to download seperate files or download the whole lot?

I just think its pointless having completed files which arnt available to download.

Good point Sharkadder.... You seem to have no trust in Diego s work. Now, be a hero and repost your first post on this topic. Too bad I had no time to reply before you deleted it last week, but I sure as hell read it!!

• Sharkadder1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12692 by Sharkadder1
lol Robbie dude rock on.

Yeah but seriously i check that website out and it says all these updates have been completed, y the heck have completed stuff people WANT NOW but with no access to it. If i updated teams like that id sure as hell have a link to it because swos fans want it now, not wait until the rest are done.

Seems like you know what im on about Robbie, and plus theres links on that site that dont even work, y add dead links?

More
17 years 7 months ago #12707 by Robbie
Those aren t links at all; it s a progress-chart. And there are others as well making updates; check the actualization of SWOS topic. Thesem Czech guys are making updates as well. Just wait for the complete 06-07 update okay? Patience ;)

• Sharkadder1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12735 by Sharkadder1
patience? how long does it take to type up 16 players for 80 teams(english leagues) id say a few hours, its possible in a matter of hours.

So why does it seem to takes these lot months and months, all you do is go onto a website and get the info, print it off and type it up.

seriously if i wanted to i could do that in a few hours, i just dont see what the point in having data is if you arnt going to let people have it until all the rest is finished.

More
17 years 7 months ago #12738 by Dennis
Replied by Dennis on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi Sharkadder1
If you do not need much time to make the update try to make the next one.
Dennis

More
17 years 7 months ago #12739 by Sokol
Replied by Sokol on topic Re: SWOS 2006-07
Hi! I want to tell that the attacks against Diego are unnecessary. If somebody wants to make swos updates - it s very well! I ll send Bulgarian updates, let do it! Sharkadder1 says that need for this a few hours...  ;D If someone wants - be able to overwrite corrected by Diego files with his own, but only on his own data folder. I will not!  ;)
Diego, you must not care about these attacks, just make the updates like always!

More
17 years 7 months ago - 17 years 7 months ago #12741 by Robbie

patience? how long does it take to type up 16 players for 80 teams(english leagues) id say a few hours, its possible in a matter of hours.

So why does it seem to takes these lot months and months, all you do is go onto a website and get the info, print it off and type it up.

seriously if i wanted to i could do that in a few hours, i just dont see what the point in having data is if you arnt going to let people have it until all the rest is finished.

A few hours??? You re nuts! It took me way more then a few hours just to update both Dutch leagues! And I know most of the players and their qualities! Shirts, coaches, tactics, playernames skills and calculated player values.... If you say you can do THAT for ALL leagues, you re either a God or ehm... something I will not type here.

I challenge you to make the next update on your own! In a few hours! And I will check your update for the Dutch leagues and other editors will do that for their own countries. Let s see how fast you can make an accurate update! Because in my opinion you underestimate the work of many editors who spent a real lot of time and dedication on their updates. Prove yourself!

And if you won t take the challenge I suggest that you don t post in this topic anymore. I and no-one else will take you serious any longer if you don t.....

• Sharkadder1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 7 months ago #12743 by Sharkadder1
u what? maybe if i knew the editor inside out i would, i meant type the names up, its easy to type names up, these people seem to find it hard getting hold of player names and stuff, erm your using the internet look around!!!!!!!.

No offense like, but i dont think that steves update will take this long, and hes doing it mostly by himself, so what do you have to say to that?

And yes id say if you got all the info together you could type it up in maybe 4hours, its only typing up names and setting values within the editor, its not rocket science now is it.

And i said if you had all the info together, not from scratch, from when you have all the info, player values, etc. it is possible to type the lot up in 4hours max.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds