Re: Time change for online-SWOS?

More
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #15389 by Emmeti
Why do you people need surprise in a game? 
Why does a 5 mins game bore you so much?
Are you sure you love swos?

The reason you used to play 3 mins are probably different than mine.
I used to play 3 mins for the only reason we were 5 people playing on 1 amiga.
I never used 5 mins... despite that i think that  5 mins games are much better.
5 mins games are often very close too and often full of emotions too. THe best thing is...you can do a lot of shots more, often you have the chance to make great comebacks and in 5 mins games the best prevails most of the times.
i don t understand you, people, select coach mode or press view result...if you are on a hurry.
what s wrong with you?
Or like i said in some other posts play other games than swos , like tic tac toe, rock paper scissors ... they re very quick and random enough to fulfill your need for surprises almost immediately.
The topic has been locked.
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #15391 by Domin Gabryel
Replied by Domin Gabryel on topic Re: Time change for online-SWOS?
So why dont You play 10 min ? You are not in hurry... and think how nice histories would it produce. And even in 75min and 4-8 results You still have chance to win! Full time emotions!!! xD

I have no idea why You link 3 min match with nErVOus, surprising play... If You lose high with someone in 5 min, You will lose in 3 min too. If You play with someone equal You will have better emotions...
More
17 years 3 months ago #15393 by Coolio_Jack

Why do you people need surprise in a game? 
Why does a 5 mins game bore you so much?
Are you sure you love swos?

The reason you used to play 3 mins are probably different than mine.
I used to play 3 mins for the only reason we were 5 people playing on 1 amiga.
I never used 5 mins... despite that i think that  5 mins games are much better.
5 mins games are often very close too and often full of emotions too. THe best thing is...you can do a lot of shots more, often you have the chance to make great comebacks and in 5 mins games the best prevails most of the times.
i don t understand you, people, select coach mode or press view result...if you are on a hurry.
what s wrong with you?
Or like i said in some other posts play other games than swos , like tic tac toe, rock paper scissors ... they re very quick and random enough to fulfill your need for surprises almost immediately.

Coward :D

I agree with u completley
More
17 years 3 months ago #15394 by Wänä81
Hi mt653 !

Everybody who played an Offline-Tournament MUST like 3min-games.

At the Mitteldeutschland-Cup were thrilling matches and great goals . No one scored in the same way. Its enough time to try difficult goals .

And when you want to play more ....play 4 matches instead of 2 . ;D
More
17 years 3 months ago #15395 by RobChef

And that s why 5 min suxx. Too less pressure.
If I have one goal less than rival Im not scared (if it is before 70 min), and I know my rival isnt scared too, if he s losing with one goal.

In 3 min. game You re really affraid if You re losing in 30 min.

THAT S WHY EVERYBODY WHO WANT PLAY 5MIN INSTEAD OF 3 IS A C O W A R D

Why is it so hard to understand? I like 5 min and thats it! You can write nonsense in red green or blue color as long as you like it doesnt matter. So just accept that this is a question of personal taste there is no real argument why one time is better. ::)
  • Domin Gabryel
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #15396 by Domin Gabryel
Replied by Domin Gabryel on topic Re: Time change for online-SWOS?
geez, dont take it 100% seriously :)

There are rules, which order me to play 5 min , so this is not only case of taste
More
17 years 3 months ago #15397 by LIK
I like 3 minutes, it is better for my style.

And i can keep my concentration in defence better than in 5 minute games
More
17 years 3 months ago #15402 by the_cnk
and 5 min is better for me..i have a lot much fun...some said its not excited couse no one scares when behind
with a one goal but its not exeactly true i think...couse i have never been so confidenet when i was leadin with one goal...for example yesterday i was havin a 3 goal lead at the end of first half against ottoman and beaten 8-3 and i was so exceited...and again about newbees...do the football fedarations or fifa voteing to make the game 45 min to give more chance to a new promoted team...
More
17 years 3 months ago #15403 by Oli O.
No! And that s why Pakistan will never win the World Cup....;)
More
17 years 3 months ago #15404 by Playaveli

I still think 3mins are perfect, 5min games are a relic of early SEGA times.
We should think about a refurbishment.

I don t like to let the newbee s be shocked after the first matches against a tactic monster. Removing tactics from ooo s, national leagues and 3mins should be the first step. This would be a good base. You can play more games in a short time, that s better in my opinion. Newbee s have a small chance for a surprise in less time, hardcore players have more challenge. If you like to play 5mins or 10mins, it s ok for OOO, and/or with tactics, but please only if your opponent agree.

I have the same opinion. Especially about the relic of Sega times... ;)
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds