Re: Do we need special p2p-rules?

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #64040 by Wänä81
All other here can also do what they want ;)

Seems so that you have problems with other opinions...

Maybe its better to close that topic and all other delay-topics in the forum :P
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #64049 by Playaveli

1. I ll come up for my bro

Fine, but for what exactly? He was not insulted, not personally attacked... nothing...
I don t get it.
Anyways, case closed now.

To the topic: Do we need rules or not?

I ll say it again, I don t think we need rules for this.
... No need to put that condition in the rules imo.

[quote author=[H]Giggs link=topic=11770.msg62877#msg62877 date=1238798650]
100% agree with Lemon
[/quote]

I agree. the discussion made clear that we don t need them. so it was at least no discussion for nothing.

etc etc... that was some pages ago...
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #64059 by ElMichaJ
now its a strange topic by the way .... it does not make fun to read that all ... because its nearly the same everytime ..

so:

so be happy, that you can play online (i am ... doesnt matter which way)..... and if you dont want to, then stop playing ...

i can remember times with playing by 1000 ms .... years, years ago ...
with every month or every year the connections improve ...

but swos is such a fast game, that makes the ping really important ...

the difference between online and offline is very big ... online you can practice some attacking or defending strcutures ...
but the real action and reaction works only fine at offline tournaments...

playing online is a swos light version for me ... its never the original offline feeling

so dont take so important, dont feel insulted ...
the real way is offline ... and for sure not only in one place ...

you have to play swos offline in serveral places ... thats the feeling i like most on this page ;)

@bomb :D i hate you for creating this topic ;) but you know it already ....

Hey Hey Hey .... El Micha J !!!
More
14 years 11 months ago #64085 by daimaou

so be happy, that you can play online (i am ... doesnt matter which way)..... and if you dont want to, then stop playing ...

That is a perfect sentence and for me would be the answer for this question in the first place.

Just to clear things, my decision has nothing to do with what Lik or anyone else posted here as it might look that way. Regarding Lik he stated his personal opinion on the subject, but also said p2p is the most fair way to play, which is true. And even though he has better pings on arena than on p2p versus me for example we always play p2p doesn t matter if it s friendlies or for ranked competitions. So don t think I took anything you posted personally mate because I didn t at all.
I will quit because lately I ve had too much problems playing versus some players (some of them strangely I never had problems before this topic came up) and I don t want to spend more time arguing than playing my matches. When I tell someone that I can t play on arena because I have 90ms pings there and he answers me it s not his problem, I think it s time for me to leave since I won t enter into useless discussions over the net. Also having to hear many times that I have advantage playing p2p or when I win it was because of the delay and so on really started to become very annoying. And I know I m not alone here. The latest problem on CL was just the final trigger for my decision.
Maybe I should be back when technology will make it possible to play with 1 or 2 skips worldwide, everyone should be happy by then I think. Or then again maybe not.

Anyway I think this discussion is leading nowhere now, so it s better for everyone to just calm down ;)
More
14 years 11 months ago #64086 by daimaou
ups... sorry for posting this, didn t realize topic was locked.
But since I took the time writing it I ll let it be there ;), and this discussion is over for me too anyway.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds