Re: Do we need special p2p-rules?

More
15 years 1 week ago #64008 by Wänä81
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #64013 by Playaveli

Playaveli Lik whats your problem? Just let Ejder-Z play and enjoy.

I don t have any problem, and LIK neither. And I always let Ejder play and enjoy. Ask him if I was ever pissed off or unfriendly after my defeats against him...
Mate, if I had a problem I d invent a rule for ASL which makes a ping of 80 or below mandatory. But since it s not like that watch what you say, Ali...
^^And after all Ejder didn t stop me from winning ASL titles... 5 out of 9 ain t bad. :) So it s nonsense to even consider my opinion is built on frustration or failure.
It s not a German mentality to talk with emotions. We tend to make up our minds before we say something.
More
15 years 1 week ago #64015 by Retrieving

Playaveli Lik whats your problem? Just let Ejder-Z play and enjoy. Its just a game goddamned. I would do this if I was you, I would do that if I was there blablablabla!.. You aren t in USA so you dont how its feel so dont start to talk like that.. Jezus.

They actually haven t told anyone to do ne-thing, mate (Playa even went as far as saying that despite the way he feels toward the whole situation he won t complain just because of the couple matches he gets to play against Ejder every now and then), they ve just stated their very own opinion on the matter which is AFAIK perfectly fine on a message board which belongs to a democratic country, whether you like it or not.

I m afraid You re the one getting all worked up here, dunno why though, the discussion has been pretty interesting so far if you ask me.

EDIT: dang it, Playa beat me to it.

More
15 years 1 week ago #64017 by Ali
Playaveli the thing is not WIN of ASL or something or of you get pissed after ASL games or whatsoever.. And I dont know why you talking about 80 ms rule of ASL ??.. The thing is Ejder-Z doesnt like this same and same .. and again the same discussion (I quess you also get it now after his many posts). You may win 3289573909 ASL titles mate, but breaking someone s heart for a game, just can t..
More
15 years 1 week ago #64019 by Playaveli
Breaking a heart?! How could break one s heart for a game?! If that s meant literally then someone (as you call him) is overreacting.
I said it earlier in a post, why can t you accept different opinions?
If LIK and myself would rather stop playing with having such pings constantly why does it bother you? Your posts make it apparent that you have a problem with something, not us.
And now pls get back on topic instead of searching for problems inside other peoples post. For your own sanity... ;)
More
15 years 1 week ago #64021 by Ali
How its gonna feel if I say to you 237320582390 times the same thing you dont like.. Can you accept that ? Even you could accept, I wouldn do it.
Spoken about overreacting.. Your post to Ejder about delay is overreacting.. We all get it your opinion now, still you continue.. And my sanity is my own problem.
More
15 years 1 week ago #64022 by Playaveli
^^Where exactly did I overreact? Pls quote me. I really like to know.
And really, if you would say the same thing to me more than twice I d just ignore it and go on with something more interesting for myself.
More
15 years 1 week ago #64025 by Ali
You ask me where you overract? Man how many times I read your opinion about this.. (IRC+replies on forum).

if you would say the same thing to me more than twice I d just ignore it and go on with something more interesting for myself.

You re right, If I was Ejder now, I would happy that I lived so far.. Cry about the pingsss !
More
15 years 1 week ago #64026 by Wänä81

You ask me where you overract? Man how many times I read your opinion about this.. (IRC+replies on forum).

You re right, If I was Ejder now, I would happy that I lived so far.. Cry about the pingsss !

1. You are not Ejder, but it seems so that you are his lawyer

2. EVERYBODY here has wrote down his opinion several times in several topics on several boards ! YOU ALSO !

It´s a kind of funny to read that all ;D

More
15 years 1 week ago #64030 by Ali
1. I ll come up for my bro (And thats not even your business, I ll do what I want)

2. Yes I am also writing MY opinion.. Any problems with that ?
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds