Re: Do we need special p2p-rules?

More
12 years 6 months ago #63440 by stellozza

tl;dr:

ROFL
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63465 by Playaveli

90% of online games are played with 2 or 3 frames delay, we shouldnt make such a big mess for those 10%. Until the better solutions for playing online arrives, we should just enjoy these 90% of games, and be mature about the other 10%.


^^I agree totally.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63477 by stellozza
So being mature is finding a compromise, which is in this case neutral server with reasonable pings for both. So all guys with _p2p in nick, be mature and dont force others to lower their level of game by playing on 4 frames.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63482 by Coolio_Jack

So being mature is finding a compromise, which is in this case neutral server with reasonable pings for both. So all guys with _p2p in nick, be mature and dont force others to lower their level of game by playing on 4 frames.


Fortunately, i didnt expect everyone to understand.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63485 by Playaveli
And fortunately it s only 1 % (only vs. Ejder) for me and not 10 %.... So i couldn t care less...
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63490 by daimaou

So being mature is finding a compromise, which is in this case neutral server with reasonable pings for both. So all guys with _p2p in nick, be mature and dont force others to lower their level of game by playing on 4 frames.

If that was possible sure, but there are very few servers good for swos (arena and a couple 2 more) so unfortunately that s not realistic.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63498 by EJDER-Z
Playing on a server where you get 3 frames delay where your opponent gets 7, can t be defined as maturity. A little empathy everyone, please!
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #63500 by ALI

So being mature is finding a compromise, which is in this case neutral server with reasonable pings for both. So all guys with _p2p in nick, be mature and dont force others to lower their level of game by playing on 4 frames.


LOL? Stellozza why dont you play vs Ejder-Z in american server where he has a ping of 15 ms and you 120 ms ? If you really want a server!

I played on this american server vs Ejder-Z.. Ejder-Z s had 1 delay me 7 delay.. So p2p is the best.. equal connection; 1+7 / 2 = 4 delay ;)
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63505 by EJDER-Z

And fortunately it s only 1 % (only vs. Ejder) for me and not 10 %.... So i couldn t care less...


I probably am the only out of continent player, so you re right, may be I m even less than 1% overall, and I thought I m the only one until these topics became so popular these days and people started arguing. It seems there are a significant number of players from Europe that gets 4 frame delay on p2p, which in my opinion is a good indicator of the community getting bigger, geographically larger and more diverse. I think such problems are inevitable for all expanding communities, what is important is to get over it together and keep growing.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 6 months ago #63512 by Sheriff
Anyway, we all agree that p2p is equal and we WANT BETTER DSL CONNECTIONS!!!!
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum